me + u = <3

- au where they're married periodt. (pure fluff again because I am deranged)

Ryujin shivered in her sleep.

The cold morning breeze filled in the room.

The now ravenette slowly opened her eyes and sat up slightly. Looks like she forgot to close the window before going to sleep last night.

Too lazy to get up, she laid down again on the bed and pulled the blanket up to her neck. She glanced at the two males sleeping beside her, her son and husband. She pulled the blanket up to their neck too so that they're not cold.

Ryujin wanted to continue to sleep but couldn't. And so she stared at the two males who were sleeping soundly. She caressed her son's head softly, feeling her heart swell of admiration.

And beside her son is none other than her own husband, also peacefully sleeping. She reached up a hand to caress his face, her touch is as soft as if her husband was fragile.

The older male nuzzled further into her touch and slowly began to wake up. "Ryujin.." He muttered.

The ravenette smiled, "Good morning, Beomgyu.." She sang. The male brunet eventually smiled too.

"How long have you been awake?" Beomgyu asked in a soft voice to not wake up the sleeping boy in between them.

"Not so long ago.." Ryujin replied with the same soft voice.

"What were you doing?"

"Staring."

"I'm that pretty that you couldn't take your eyes off me huh?"

"I didn't said I was staring at you, idiot."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Shin."

Ryujin scoffed. Okay maybe she was staring at him but of course she wouldn't admit it.

The little boy eventually woke up at the couple's childish bickering. "Mom, dad.." The son mumbled and hugged his mother.

"Is Kyujin awake now?" Beomgyu spoke, a soft smile formed on his face when the boy nodded.

"Good morning, baby." Ryujin caressed the top of the boy's head.

Kyujin later greeted his parents with a good morning too and a kiss on the cheek. The couple cooed at the boy's cuteness.

"What did mom and dad talked about when I was asleep?" The son asked.

"Your mom was staring at me when I was asleep but wouldn't admit it because she's shy." Beomgyu explained with a playful pout. Ryujin rolled her eyes and the son giggled.

"Come on, I wasn't staring at you, I was staring at our pretty Kyujin!" She explained herself.

"Mom, you're lying right~" The son joined his father in teasing her. "Why are you siding with your father, you should be in mom's side!" She sulked.

Both the father and son laughed. "Don't sulk, mom.." Kyujin clung onto her arm and looked up to her with puppy eyes. Ryujin broke out into a smile and pinched his cheek. "I'm not.." She cooed.

They stayed in bed for a while, joking and playing with each other. The room was soon filled with chatters and giggles.

"Should we go somewhere fun today?" Beomgyu sang and Kyujin exclaimed a loud 'yes'. "Then we should get ready now.." The little boy quickly sat up on the bed, "For real??" He asked one last time for confirmation and Beomgyu nodded with a loving gaze. The boy quickly to get up from the bed, "I'll be getting ready now!!" Kyujin spoke one last time before exiting the room, running to the bathroom excitedly which Ryujin chuckled at that.

She then felt two hands snaking around her waist. Beomgyu pulled her closer to him, hugging her tightly.

"Did you said we're going somewhere just so Kyujin can go out of the room and then you can hug me?" Ryujin scoffed.

"Partly, yes. But I do already planned for us to go somewhere since yesterday." He spoke as he softly kissed her exposed collarbone. Ryujin sighed in content, kisses from her husband always made her feel relaxed.

"Actually, I was staring at you when you were asleep." She admitted while playing with his hair.

"Knew it." He mumbled.

"You and Kyujin both look so similar,"

She kissed the top of his head, "Both so pretty. Pretty boys."

Beomgyu hummed, "Then," He hovered above her.

"Would you like a handsome daughter like you in the future?" He whispered oh-so-seductively.

Ryujin cupped his face while grinning, "You'll have to work for it."

The brunet slightly pouted while the ravenette chuckled. She kissed the pout away from his face, "I would like to have one, but not now."

"I'm willing to wait until you're ready." He planted a kiss on her forehead. Ryujin smiled, giving her trust to him is truly worth it.

"Get up baby, we have somewhere to go." Ryujin ruffled his hair. Beomgyu softly whined while burying his face onto her neck, "But it's still early.."

"Come on, Kyujin is probably waiting for us."

"Fine..." He mumbled.

Ryujin got up from the bed, making her way to the bathroom while the male is still laying on the bed, his gaze following his wife.

"Should we shower together?" Beomgyu suddenly asked which made her stop on her tracks.

"I don't know, should we?" She spoke while quirking an eyebrow with a teasing smile. Beomgyu scoffed.

"I need clear answers, Shin." He spoke while finally getting up from the bed.

"Yes, but nothing dirty. We need to be quick."

"I don't mind, I just want to be with you." He approached the ravenette and hugged her.

"You really meant it when you said you miss me every second huh?"

He hummed, "Yes and what about it?"

Ryujin smiled.

"Looks like I'm taking care of two babies in this house."

Beomgyu chuckled.

"I can't deny that one." He pecked her lips.

[ this is kinda short I'm sorry :( ]