Nezuko x Susamaru Part 1

It all started on a sunny afternoon, everything was going perfect, when a 14 year old girl bumped into another girl in town. The girl look like she was poor. She had yellowish eyes and brown hair. The other girl asked "Are you okay?! Do you need help getting back up?!". "Oh no thank you. I'm very sorry I can be a bit clumsy sometimes" the girl said admiring the other girl. "Uhm..May I ask you something.?" The girl added. " What's your name?" "My name is Kamado Nezuko!" Nezuko said excitedly. "Wow..What a beautiful name. Mine is Susamaru." Susamaru said in a nervous, but somewhat happy tone too. Nezuko looked down at Susamaru to see her..smiling! "Well..Does that mean we're friends now.?" Susamaru asked. "Of course!" Nezuko said. " I'll introduce you to my family!" Nezuko grabbed Susamaru's hand and ran up a snowy hill to her family's house. Once they got to a small but cute cottage Susamaru saw two boys running around screaming "Tag!" Susamaru's eyes flowed will joy, as she went over to them they noticed her, Nezuko was right behind Susamaru smiling. "So I'm assuming are your little brothers..Right?" Susamaru asked politely. "Yes. They are." Nezuko answered Susamaru. At that moment, one little boy came running out the little cottage. "Sister! Sister" he yelled. Susamaru looked at him with an amazed look on her face. Susamaru looked at Nezuko. She knew Nezuko had probably had more siblings. "Hey Nezuko?" Susamaru said with a cute confused look on her face. "What if I played ball with your siblings?" Susamaru pulled out a temari that was in her book bag. "Well of course!! Can I play too?" Nezuko asked. "Yes!! The more people the more fun!" she answered. After Nezuko brung all of her siblings out (including tanjiro) introduced them to her, and played 5 round of ball they all went inside to eat dinner than get ready for bed. By the time everyone went in Susamaru was still outside with a regretful look on her face. In Nezuko's perspective it looked like she was about to cry. Nezuko went back to thank her then asked if she was okay. For Susamaru, it bought back memories...... Of the first time they met. Susamaru had butterlies again.. but this time it wasn't about her sadness. (Okay so let me explain real quick Susamaru and Yababa are siblings and they treat each other well just like Tanjiro and Nezuko. But there father and mother were never home and that makes Susamaru somewhat anxious, insecure, sad, angry, and worried.. Her and her brother grew up without parents. Of course they got bullied for it and that's why Susamaru was running. She was running away from their insults about her)
This was the first time Susamaru felt something greater than the love she had for her brother.
(~ means Susamaru.  - means Nezuko)
-Hey are you okay?
~yeah just a bit tired..
-uhm this might not be the perfect time but do you wanna stay here? Just for the night. I understand if you don't feel comfortable.
~ wait...really?! Thank you so much!

The Next Day
The death of the Kamado family.

The next day Susamaru woke up to yelling and whining outside of the little cottage.
"Tanjiro take me with you!"
"Please Tanjiro, dont go!"
"What's all the fus about.?" Susamaru thought to herself.
"Have a good travel Tanjiro!"
Susamaru felt the feeling again...
She didn't know the feeling of love.
She didn't want to get used to that feeling so she kept it hidden.
Susamaru got up and cooked breakfast for the rest of the Kamado family.

During dinner the Kamado Family heard a knock...
Nezuko with he little brother we're both killed the instant they opened the door...
All of the rest stood there..Paralyzed with fear.

The Next day Tanjiro found..
Nezuko still breathing
And Susamaru still breathing
He tried to carry two at the same time but...
hours passed.
Time was being wasted.
Susamaru was still laying there with a paralyzed with fear still showed on her face..
Soon After She became a demon and Had no of what she was doing.

Cliffhanger 😅