Not Again, Bruno

"I just thought of something. Julieta, you think your power can heal emotional and mental issues, or just physical?" Bruno queried, scratching his rat's head.

"Unfortunately just physical issues, Bruno." Julieta sighed.

"Sometimes I wish I had gotten super sight instead of my emotions are weather." Pepa muttered to herself, trying to watch the guys. Bruno sat down next to her.

"So what boy do you have a crush on this week?"

"Félix." Pepa answered, rubbing her red cheeks.

"Ooh, yeah he is cute." Bruno commented.

"That's kinda fruity, Bruno."

"Totally vegtably." Julieta agreed, nodded her head.

"Julieta, that's not a word." Bruno said, meekly. Julieta ignored him.

"Let's head to town! Maybe the kids will let us play!" Julieta exclaimed, suddenly.

Down in the town, two boys were trying to play. Agustín and Félix and another boy were playing with a ball.

"Look, the Madrigal triplets!" Agustín exclaimed. A ball hit him in the face.

"Hola Pepa! Hola Julieta! Hola Bruno!" Félix grinned, waving them over. The boy they had been playing with hid behind Félix nervously.

"This is Mateo. We met him a couple days ago."

"Hola," Mateo mumbled.

".. Hola.. Yeah, adiós. I'm going back home. Too much social interaction." Bruno sighed, and started walking back to Casita.

"What's his problem?"

"Bruno's a future teller." Pepa hissed.

"Woah! Are you two magic too, or is it just him?"

"Pepa's emotions manifest into weather," Julieta explained. "And I heal people with food." She shook her head. "You'd be surprised how many times I've had to heal Agustín."

"Twenty six times and we're only thirteen!" Agustín grinned, proudly. Julieta raised an eyebrow. He made it seem like he planned it all, but nope, he was just really clumsy.

"Exactly. Agustín, you have a black eye from the ball. Eat." Julieta ordered, handing him some food from her apron's pocket. "Now try not to hurt yourself, I only have so much food!" She advised. She glanced at her sister.

"Julieta, we should probably go catch up with Bruno or he'll start replacing us with rats again."

"Adios!" Julieta grinned, waving as she walked away.