That bitch deserves it!

In previous chapter -
Now die bitch Jungkook said with cold voice with dark aura in his eyes...............

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sir ur daughter Kim Siri found dead in the pond near the park.

2 men r standing near The girl's father or Mr. Kim Jungyun.

Jungyun - Who the fuck killed my daughter!!*shouted making evetyone flinch*

Jeon Jungkook one of the man said.

Jeon Jungkook u killed my daughter right u will regret it u will regret ur whole existence i will make u feel hell every part of ur life. Mr. Jungyun said in a deep voices

*At Bangtan university*

Jimin *reads the news that Kim Siri found dead in the pond* Guys did u read todays news

Everyone including - Lisa, Jennie, Taehyung nd Jhope - No !!!!!

Jimin - Taehyung's sister or Siri found dead in the nearest pond.

Taehyung - What that bitch died this easy......... *with no expression in her face*

Jimin- U r not feeling a lil sad for ur sister???

Taehyung -Why should i feel sad for her, bcoz of her i have to leave me own fucking house, my parents, My everything *Fleming in anger*

J-hope - Hey but still she is ur sister right u should go to her funeral.

Taehyung - Are u out of mind Hobi hyung......... She take my everything, for her my life turn into hell, she just want money nd of she wouldn't have make me out of the house then i also have to share the money with her that's why she threwed me out of the house. That bitch deserves it. U know i will give my whole life to the person who would have killed her.

Jimin - Hey it's okay Man chill...

******The bell rangs*****

Okay guys meet u at the evening. Taehyung said nd ran to his class.

Nd others too ran to there own classes...

*******************************

Heyo guys nice to meet you all again.

Hope u all doing good as always.

Umm hope u all like this chap too

Take care of yourself nd meet u all in next chapter .

Borahae ♡
Shayonara ♥