Honestly, I hate this so much.

My vision was blurry, I had a raging headache, and I didn't want to get up, nor move.

"Agh, what the hell?"

My chest was heavier than usual, maybe Sophie was lying on me; she sometimes does treat me as her bed. Without opening my eyes, I tried to push the cat off, but Sophie didn't budge at all.

"Ughhhh... Sophie, get off me..."

The doorbell suddenly rang, and I groaned again; I was home by myself right now, since my parents were out on a business trip, and they won't be back in another 2 months. God damn it.

I rolled off my bed and hit the floor unceremoniously, still rather groggy, and very confused. Rubbing my eyes, I stood up and waddled towards the door. When I opened the door, I realised that it was the postman, here to deliver the new pc that I had ordered online a couple of weeks back.

Picking up the large box, I raised my head to thank the postman, and to get my signature down so that I could go back inside, but the postman was frozen with a fierce blush on his face.

"Thanks for the mail...?" I asked cautiously.

I was confused because I've never seen anyone blush at the sight of me. I was a 17-year-old shut-in and didn't really care about my wellbeing, so I wasn't in shape at all.

Oh, and another thing. I was a guy.

I pondered for a moment before happening to look down and realise that I uhh, had a female chest? Luckily, I was wearing a shirt, but that wasn't much use when you had literal busts.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, and stumbled backwards, dropping the box, and tripping over my own feet.

Only then did I realise that the postman was still staring at my new form, so I slammed the door close and rushed to the bathroom as soon as I managed to stand up.

"This can't be happening..."

I once again confirmed the fact that I had turned into a girl. A pretty gorgeous one, at that. I had long, sleek black hair, and a slender face that most people preferred. It's like this body was specially made by the gods themselves. There's no point even mentioning how good my body looks, is there?

I tried speaking and found out that my original low voice had been exchanged for a soft and silky one. Of course, after this discovery, I couldn't just stay still. I needed to tell someone. I had a best friend who desperately wished to be reincarnated, get sucked into an anime, or become a girl. Yes, you guessed right. He was a shut-in, just like me.

I hurriedly opened my phone and typed a message to Michael Shizue. I told him to come over to my house, and he agreed to come over after he finishes his game.

I let out a sigh of relief and slumped to the ground from stress. I was not expecting to suddenly swap to the opposite gender like this. Like, dude, I don't even have my little boy anymore! You guys know what that means.

I sat for a few more minutes before I realised that I was still in my sleepwear.

"Fuck!"

I quickly changed into an oversized hoodie to hide my bust as much as possible, and a pair of saggy pants.

...

When Michael arrived, he rang the doorbell, and I was there to immediately open the door for him. As soon as he saw me, he gained a look of confusion. As I had the hood on, I think I wasn't too attractive? I hope?

"Hey Michael, thanks for coming over on such short notice."

"What? Are you Akane's little sister or something? That guy never told me he had a sister!"