Oh God, what am I to do?

"Huahhh..." I sighed as I stared at the game of dodgeball in which I was forced to participate, as a GIRL! It's so weird moving around and feeling my chest bouncing up and down!

I shook my head.

Now was not the time for pitying myself, it was time to survive.

Back when I wasn't a girl, I used to run around the field while we played dodgeball. Since I was a fast runner, I usually survived until we won, or until I was the last one remaining. It was satisfying to hear the whistles of the balls flying past me, and the yells and grunts of the opposition as they try to hit me.

I brought back the feeling of running, and I began jogging around. There were a couple of people on our team who were pretty good at throwing balls, so I wasn't too worried. One of them was the girl that had spoken to me before the lesson began. I saw her dodging everything the other team threw at her and still having enough time to retaliate with a few of her own.

Although, her efforts were for naught, as the nothing team had many great players as well, and they were completely decimating us.

I ran to Mitch, who was holding a ball up to his face.

"Mitch!" I shouted.

He peeked out from behind his ball and was clearly about to say something before a ball slammed into his stomach.

As he fell, he uttered his last words dramatically.

"Avenge me, will you?"

I don't know why, but I picked up the ball he dropped after he got out, and prepared to peg it at the other team.

Both teams started with 30 people, but now my team was down to 8, while the other team still had around 17 players. There was a massive gap in power difference, and all I could do was watch as my team got destroyed.

Realising that we couldn't win, I stopped running around the field and got into a throwing stance. If I was going to go down, I was going to make myself look cool.

That was the first time I'd ever thought like that, and with the chaos going on around me, I aimed my ball at an opposing player. As soon as I steadied my aim, I felt power surge into the arm that was holding the ball, and I felt it go flying out of my hands as I released it going straight for the person I had my sights on.

As I watched my ball careen towards my target, I saw it curve to the side, and the guy smirked, knowing that I had tried to get him out. I grit my teeth.

Of course, the first ball I'd ever thrown wasn't going to hit him. What was I expecting? An anime protagonist-like comeback? Maybe, but I thought at least I was going to go down with style...

"Wha-" I heard the guy cry out, as I refocused on him. What I saw made me open my mouth slightly in shock.

The ball that I had thrown, the one which I believed wasn't going to hit the target, had swerved back and hit him in the leg. Apparently, the angle that I had thrown it allowed my ball to have some sort of spin that allowed it to curve and still hit its target.

Cool, right?

I thought so too. Until I got hit on the stomach, just like Mitch had been. I was staring, open-mouthed in shock for so long that I forgot to dodge. Nice going, me.

I sat down, depressed, next to Mitch who was watching me amusedly.

"I love how normal you're being considering that I've turned into a girl..." I muttered, seeing the smirk on his face.

"Well, you don't seem like much of a girl to me, to be honest. Your personality is as terrible as ever." He joked, or so I hoped.

"Haha..."