ᴍᴀʟʟ

Warnings: body shamming, language
Recommendations: follow me :)
>33
——————————————-

I'm currently getting ready to hang out with vinnie. We're going to the mall today and I've decided to wear something basic. I slip on a cropped white tee with vinnies hoodie that he left over, and some plain white Air Force 1s. I didn't get dressy, the hassle of going through my closet wasn't worth it. Plus it was just the mall, nothing special.

*15 mins later***

I hear a honk outside, and take a peak out my window. "It's vinnie!" I say a little to excited. Seeing him just makes me happy, Ik we're just friends, but we have the best relationship with each other.
I grab my phone and charger before getting a ding to my phone, vinnie texted saying to hurry and come outside. I rolled my eyes and left him on read as I headed out the front door.
"took you long enough" Vinnie said in an airy tone. "Well hello to you to hacker!" I say in a amused manner. Vinnie then connects his phone to the aux and blasts some music. We both vibed to the music before we arrived.

We get to the mall and vinnie opened my door for me after he got out, some times he can be a dick but today he was chill, so ig you can say he has his moments.  We walked into the mall, and just looked around until we found a store we were interested in. "Ooo Victoria secret!" I say nudging vinnie. "Nooooo" he groaned. "Cmon" I said dragging him by his arm. I walk over to the underwear sets as vinnie followed behind me. "Do you like these?" I questioned vinnie, as I held a red thong. "Where's the rest of it" he said making us both laugh. "I think there cut-" I begin to say before being interrupted. "Do you guys need help with anything?" One of the workers said. " oh no we're fine" I said with a bright smile. "You sure? I think you could use some help, those thongs don't look like they'd fit on you." She said as she looked me up and down. "Maybe let's go to the plus size section?" She said smirking. I quickly felt embarrassed and grabbed vinnies hand to hold. Vinnie grips my hand and rubs his thumb on my hand to try and calm me down. What'd you just say?" Vinnie said looking at the girl with disgust. "Nothing, just trying to give her a tip" she said looking at me then back to vinnie. "You shouldn't body shame people, you fucking weirdo. He says beginning to walk off. "Vinnie she's righ-" I tried to object. "Stop it y/n, your beautiful, I don't care what she just said in there. You mean so much to me, and you can't let people like her bring you down. "He assured as he looked me in the eyes going in for a kiss. He kissed me, and I kissed back, I was in complete shock after and just stood there. "love you y/n"he smiled hugging me tightly. "I love you too Vin." I smiled back.

Niya speaks:
Hey loves, sorry if there's in spelling
Errors, but it feels good to be writing I feel like I've been gone for forever!!!
But hey my birthdays on Tuesday:D
Hope you enjoyed