Solomon x Reader 🥵

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️
Fluff
Boring
NOT PROOFREAD
this was rushed

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Simeon and Luke had gone by the House of Lamentation, they discussed the plan for Solomon's birthday. The brothers knew that a certain human had the hots for the sorcerer. So they were gonna make plans for getting the two together. Asmodeus knew Solomon returned M/n's feelings but the thing is, every time Solomon were to try and confess or get close, the male would find an excuse to leave or run. Why you might say, M/n is an introvert like Leviathan.

Asmodeus took this challenge, he was gonna get these two together one way or another and he won't back down. Asmo texted M/n to meet him at some cafe. Solomon's birthday was tomorrow and Asmo's gift wasn't ready so he was gonna have M/n help.

M/n pov

I went out with Asmo, he took me to some random store, odd.. this store has some nasty items. Realization hit him as I tried to make a run for it, keyword; tried. Asmodeus grabbed your hand and kept dragging you to the costume section/clothes section. "Come on, M/n. My gift won't be complete if you don't choose something," he said. Well if you didn't guess it by now, Asmo's gift for Solomon was you. "B-but Asmo.. those cl-clothes are embarrassing!" Asmo rolled his eyes, "fine," he turned to you and smirked, "I'll pick one."

Eyes widening, "fine! But on one condition," Asmo smiled, "which is?" , "nothing dirty." A pout was present on his face, "alright, now come on let's go look around."

3rd pov

M/n managed to find at least one thing that he liked. The two left the shop and explored random shops. They soon came home with lots of bags, mostly Asmo's stuff. M/n was very nervous, he was gonna have to wear that outfit IN FRONT OF SOLOMON! As he confesses. He went to his room and whimpered, questioning life as he tried to sleep. He hated exposing skin, that's why he'll wear sweatpants or long sleeves, only when he's alone he'll show some skin.

Next day (morning btw)
(Solomon's bday)

Lord Diavolo let everyone set up on his private beach, they had Belphegor and M/n distract Solomon.. well mostly Belphie. M/n was quietly walking behind the two males. He took this chance to admire the sorcerer. Solomon felt eyes on him and side glanced at M/n, he smirked when he caught the males gaze. This caused M/n to blush and look away, this caused Solomon to chuckle.

Next thing they knew Belphie was missing, until M/n's D.D.D vibrated as he read Belphie's message; distract Solomon the others need help. He mentally sighed, if I die I'm bringing the brothers down with me. He shakily grabbed Solomon's hand since the sidewalk became crowded. Solomon forgot about Belphie and dragged M/n to a candy shop, plus the demon could handle himself.

M/n remembered they managed to get some human world candies into the Devildom candy shops. He immediately turned to Solomon and tugged on his sleeve to get his attention, "yes?" He looked down at the excited H/c, omg, he's so adorable. He kinda reminds me of Luke, kind and innocent. "C-could we go t-to the other side," Solomon nodded and let the male drag him. Let's just say M/n had a basket full of his favorite candies from the human world and candies he hasn't tasted in the Devildom.

Solomon had turned away for 15 secs and M/n already had a basket full of candy. He sighed, "M/n, you can't possibly eat all that. Go put some back," M/n pouted and gave Solomon the puppy look, "please?"

Solomon mentally died from your cuteness. Must resist.. he gritted his teeth, "fine but half of that goes," M/n happily nodded and put some back but sneaked some smaller candies in. They paid for the candies and exited, they hung out at the park. M/n pulled out the Pocky box he got and gave one to Solomon. An idea popped into Solomon's head, "I wanna play a game," he turned to M/n and explained it just excluding the kissing part.

(I think Solomon turned into jigsaw for a bit 😅)

M/n bit one end of the Pocky stick as the white haired male bit the other end, the H/c haired male counted down with his fingers. Once set the two males started biting the Pocky stick trying to get to the center first and win. M/n ended up winning until he barely noticed their lips touching, he blushed and froze. Solomon chuckled and pulled away, "cute.." he didn't mean to say that out loud. His eyes widened when M/n short circuit, ...I think I broke him.. hehe.

Solomon got a call to meet the others at Lord Diavolo's beach, once he hung up he looked at the now sleeping male. I guess I could carry him, he picked the male up bridal style and made his way to the others. The people they walked past awed them or looked at them weirdly but Solomon couldn't give two shits. Since his crush was sleeping peacefully in his arms, he was happy.

Later (they arrived)

Once Solomon stepped foot onto the sand everyone yelled except the sleeping male in his arms, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOLOMON!!" M/n woke up instantly, crazy people these days, M/n thought as Solomon put him down. Solomon thanked everyone.

Everyone was in the water splashing around or exploring the beach. Except for two males which were Belphie and M/n, they were chilling in a piece of shade as they played Uno. Lord Diavolo and Barbatos soon joined them, let's just say there were lots of angry rounds of Uno, even crazy ones. Who knew the prince and the butler could lose their cool.

Before they were gonna sing happy birthday to Solomon some people saw M/n hand Mammon some grimm. They all thought, what are they up to? Mammon and M/n were right beside Solomon when they sang happy birthday. Once he blew out all the candles M/n and Mammon had two cupcakes in hand. They smashed the cupcakes on Solomon's face. Well M/n saved one because why not.

"Mammmoonn," Mammon yelped and ran from Lucifer, luckily he got paid to do that.

Time skip (everyone had fun)
Sleepover at the House of Lamentation

Asmodeus gave M/n a side glance when everyone was busy playing board games or just talking. The H/c haired male blushed and sighed, he excused himself then went to his room. He undressed himself and put the outfit on. The outfit was a white oversized shirt which kept exposing your shoulder, black short shorts, and Asmo had brought you a potion. Please b-be a good po-potion. Shakily bringing it to your lips you drank some.

The outfit of course you could change it ^~^)

Two mins passed, I grew (choose any animal ears and tail), woah.. this looks weird. The H/c haired male texted Asmodeus that he finished. Asmo went into the room with some ribbon, "what's that for?" Asmodeus didn't respond and tied the ribbon around M/n's hands, waist and legs. "There you go!" He smiled, "now I'm gonna go call the birthday boy over." Once he left you could hear light footsteps coming towards your room, oh gosh.. this is so embarrassing!

A knock was heard as the door opened and in came the sorcerer, he spotted a tied up (animal you chose) on the bed. He blushed and walked over to the embarrassed male, "please get these off?" Before the sorcerer took them off he looked at the males E/c eyes, "before I get these off and you run and hide, I wanna ask you something," M/n felt guilty for always running or hiding from the male so he nodded for the white haired male to go on. "I like you, I've always had but as you can tell I never got the chance to talk to you in person," the confession made M/n mentally short circuit but once he was untied and the other was going to leave.

He immediately grabbed Solomon's hand and pulled him towards the bed, "I l-like y-you too!!" Solomon smiled happily and hugged the blushing male. Solomon smiled and held his new lover.

Everyone outside the door silently cheered as some gave money to Satan, Asmo, and Mammon. The brothers made a bet that M/n will confess first. While the others bet that Solomon would.

Extras

Solomon woke up, he felt something fury holding on to his hand. He looked down to see M/n still in his animal form, he scratched behind the males (animal you chose) ear. The H/c haired male purred and woke up, "good morning love," he kissed M/n's forehead. M/n blushed as his brain short circuit, Solomon laughed, he'll get used to it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry if it was boring I had rushed this

Anyways see ya on Simeon's birthday in February.

Bye bye my little bears! ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ