Chapter: Ⅰ

3rd pov...

5 motorcycles were racings on the road while headed to BigHit_University. Everyone was looking at them like they were owning the road, Teahyung was on the lead since he's the leader, he even named his gang *The Bulletproof Gangs*. Kim Taehyung, the eldest son of Kim Song-Jung & Kim Min-Yoon, Kim Song-Jun is also like Jungkook's father, but he is more strict when it comes to office & business matters. Sometimes Taehyung's parents will go to work out of town and even the country for 2 to 4 months per year.

Taehyung even showed off his move to his gang members.

(Imagine that is Taehyung...)

After 19 minutes, they have arrives at the university.

RM takes off his helmet, "Stop showing off Taehyung". 

Taehyung scoffed at RM "Yeah-yeah whatever Hyungs, let's just go inside".

Soobin sigh at his friend "Some people never change, but we can always hope".

The other agreed as they all went inside, go to their respective classrooms.

On the other side...

A magnificent white car and very clean was carrying 5 people in the car

A magnificent white car and very clean was carrying 5 people in the car. Jeon Jungkook is the only child of Jeon Junghyung & Jeon Sun-Young and the heir of *Jeon Enterprise*. Jungkook may be considered a noble child, but even though he was born full of everything, Jungkook is still Jungkook. He once built 3 apartments with 40 floors for underprivileged families, Jungkook also 5 orphanages, & built 4 hospitals for a small fee.

Jungkook is sitting in front, besides his driver wears headphones while listening to music.

"Jungkook are you asleep?! Uncle is Jungkook's asleep again". Kim Seok-Jin asked the driver.

The driver looks at his young master, "No Mr.Kim, he is not asleep, he just listens to music".

"Come on hyung, you know that our Kookie really loves that music" Park Jimin, sitting on the back seat with Huening Kai, eating chips.

"And you know how much he loves those headphones Hyung". Choi Yeonjun, Jungkook Cousin who was sitting with Jin hyung, while chatting with Choi Beomgyu.

"Yes, I know that. But for how long he's gonna wear that headphone anyways". Jin hyung complains to his other friends.

Then Jungkook let go of his headphone, "I hear you hyung, and I only used my headphone for 15 minutes". 

The others were trying to hold their laughter (except Jin hyung) who looks a little angry.

"Haha, very funny you boys. Remember I'm still your hyung here". Jin hyung does hand flip on his hair, with sassy looks.

"Oh hyung, would you stop doing that? You know...your flip hair, or whatever". Jimin crossed his arms.

When Kai was about to say something, Jungkook's driver says "Young master, we have arrived just in time but you still have 10 minutes before entering the class".

Then Jungkook and his friends get out of the car, "Thank you, uncle, here's the money for lunch and dinner at the restaurant, that I've already booked for you".

The driver bowed to Jungkook, as the car left the university leaving Jungkook and the others on their own.

With Taehyung and his gangs...

Right now Taehyung and his friends are inside the class, the class that will be used for Jungkook and his friends later. But what will happen if Teahyung and Jungkook and their friends will be met in the same class & at the same time? Well, we can only hope for the right things.

Jungkook and his friends were on their way towards the classroom where Teahyung and his friends were, luckily that Jungkook and his friends were so calm when it comes meeting new people, especially new students.

As Jungkook and his friends enter the classrooms, everyone was so shocked after seeing their beautiful features.

Taehyung who keeps looking at Jungkook's face 'He is so beautiful' he thought that.

While Taehyung friends were looking at Teahyung who keep looking at Jungkook.

"Oh boy, this is going to be a long day at class". Namjoon whispers.