I hate...

I hate you for never being able to keep a job. I hate you for always trying to take the easy way out. I hate you for never being there for me. I hate you for always dicouraging me every chance you get. I hate you hurting me. I hate you for not noticing that there was somthing mentally wrong with me. I hate you for taking me out of counseling. I hate you for not noticing how unhappy I am. I hate you for not noticing the scars. I hate you for  making me always have to work so hard. I hate you for taking the things I work so hard for. I hate you for never helping me out. I hate you for never doing anything to help yourselves. I hate you for stressing me out on a daily basis. I hate you for always putting me down. I hate you for everytime you made me feel like I wasnt good enough. I hate you for other people having to be the one to tell me that they are proud of me. I hate you for making me feel ashamed to bring people around. I hate you for not ever noticing how hard I try. I hate you because you dont care when I cry. I hate you because you never see my pain. I hate you because you dont ever see my pain. I hate you because you made me lose faith in my self. I hate you because you made me hate myself.

I hate you for not ever letting me have any freedom. I hate you for rubbing all of my mistakes in my face. I hate you for being failures. I hate you for not being decent people. I hate you for being so judgemental. I hate you for treating me like a little kid. I hate you for not ever living up to your responsibilities. I hate you for making me take care of you. I hate you for making me so screwed up. I hate you for making me feel like this could be normal. I hate you for not loving me enough. I hate you for all the shit you put me through. I hate you for calling me fat. I hate you for telling me I wasnt pretty enough. I hate you for dissing on all of my dreams. I hate you for being addicted to drugs. I hate you because you think you know everything.I hate you because you ruined the idea of marriage for me. I hate you because you do nothing all day. I hate you for ruining my self esteem. I hate you for being so controling. I hate you for abusing me

I hate you because you threw away everything we ever had. I hate you for losing yourself. I hate you for making me cry. I hate you because you arent who I thought you were. I hate you because you left. I hate you because you quit trying. I hate you because you were everything I ever wanted. I hate you because you arent coming back. I hate you because I love you. I hate you because my smile isnt the same since you went away. I hate you because I miss you. I hate you because you never took me seriously. I hate you for all the lonliness you left me with. I hate you for letting your feelings fade. I hate you for making me not beable to eat. I hate you for making me sick. I hate you for ruinning our friendship. I hate you for being the one that got away. I hate you for telling me you would try. I hate you because you were never here. I hate you because you were everything I needed and you never stuck to it.  I hate you because of who you have become.

I hate you because my entire life has to revolve around you. I hate you because you do nothing but insult me. I hate you because my happiness isnt important to you. I hate you because you make me hurt myself. I hate you because you dont ever see how much effort I put in. I hate you because I am losing myself. I hate you because you rub your money in my face when I work way harder than you. I hate you because your parents give you everything. I hate you because you are more liked than I am. I hate you because you never stand up for yourself. I hate you because you make me deal with all of your problems. I hate you because you dont know how to let me be who I am. I hate you because you want me to help you constantly. I hate you because you never take my advise. I hate you because you blame me. I hate you because you steal my happiness. I hate you because you constantly make snarky comments. I hate you because you never notice the pain in my eyes. I hate you because you complain about how I dont say enough. I hate you for never listening. I hate you for being so self obsorbed. I hate you for tearing me down. I hate you for becoming exactly like me.