The choice of the heart (Christmas version Pt.1)

This story will only have 3 chapters.

In this version of the story Ingrid hasn't moved to Seattle, Andy isn't pregnant, and Ryan has never appeared.

December had arrived and Camilla couldn't wait to decorate the house with all the Christmas things. Usually Camilla and Andy decorated the house by themselves and their tradition is to prepare cookies to eat them while decorating their home. This year Robert was also with them, but they would have kept that tradition. Since they had moved into Robert's childhood home which was very large, Andy had few decorations. In the previous days, all three together had gone to various shops to buy many other decorations and had also chosen the Christmas tree. The day they decided they would put the decorations on had arrived and Camilla had woken up earlier than her parents that morning and ran to their room to wake them up.

Camilla: "Mom, dad, wake up" she said as she climbed onto the bed and stood between her parents. "Mommy, wake up we have to make cookies"

Andy: "I'm awake. It's still early to make cookies"

Camilla: "I know, first we have to have breakfast and wear our special pajamas"

Andy: "Ok, ok, I get it, I get up. In the meantime, try to wake up dad"

Camilla turned to Robert's side. "Dad, wake up, it's late"

Robert: "I don't want to wake up"

Camilla: "Are you awake if you answer me?"

Robert: "Are you sure?"

Camilla: "I'm very sure" she replied giving Robert a kiss on the cheek.

Robert: "Are you happy to make cookies and put decorations?"

Camilla: "Yes" she said clapping her hands.

The three of them together went downstairs and into the kitchen. Andy and Robert started making breakfast while Camilla watched cartoons.

Andy: "You know.. you don't have to wear Christmas pajamas too while we make the tree and decorate the house. Cami and I wore slightly ridiculous pajamas to have some fun.. we can change the tradition that we and I had"

Robert: "No, no, okay, I like this thing, it's very nice. And not if they are ridiculous pajamas as you say, I just want to see you happy and then.. it took us so long to choose them that it would be a shame not to wear them"

In the past few days, they had not only bought extra decorations, but also some matching pajamas. It had been a long choice because Camilla liked two of them and didn't know which one to choose, but in the end she had chosen whole pajamas with reindeer designs and candy canes with hoods that represented the face of a reindeer and also had ears. and little horns. When Robert tried it he felt a bit ridiculous with those pajamas on, but his little girl was happy and he didn't care about anything else. The three of them had breakfast together and then went to change to put on their special pajamas. Robert changed quickly and then helped Camilla put on hers while Andy changed calmly.

Camilla: "Dad, you're funny in those pajamas" she said laughing.

Robert: "And you are very pretty in your pajamas"

Camilla: "I know" she said poking her tongue out at Robert. "Is mom ready?"

Robert: "I think so, let's go to her"

Camilla took Robert by the hand and they went to Andy's.

Camilla: "Mommy, are you ready?"

Andy: "Yes" she said as she came out of the bathroom.