"Why do I not mind?"

Otis was content, he had a peaceful smile on his face while his arms were wrapped around Ruby. He was finally the big spoon for once, as well. Everything was perfect.

...
...
...

Actually, that's a lie, there was one thing that bothered him, that being the fact that Ruby has been uncomfortably fidgeting in his arms for the past minute and a half or so. At first he thought she was trying to change her position or maybe she didn't like not being the big spoon, but just as he was about to ask if she wanted to switch, she started rubbing her lower body against him. Now, Otis isn't going to lie and say he didn't like it, but he was tired, she was tired, so he didn't expect anything to happen.

After another minute of Ruby fidgeting, Otis propped himself up on his forearms and looked at Ruby for answers, "Hey Ruby, are you okay?" Otis asked tiredly.

Otis thought the sexiest thing he'd ever hear in his life was when Ruby Matthews told him to pound her pussy in the bathroom stall at school, or when she told him she was going to wring him dry in the back of Ola's van.

But when she turned around with her face flushed, slightly panting and rubbing her thighs together, with a look that made her look like she was angry at how horny she was? She didn't have to say anything.

They woke her parents up again.

______________________________________________

You know that bromide opening in movies when the sunlight peaks through the curtains, the camera pans across the whole spotless room, before finally landing on the couple holding hands fast asleep with smiles on their faces?

Yeah, that shit's not realistic.

At least not for the recently back together couple of Otis and Ruby. There was sunlight peeking through the curtains, but the room was not clean at all. Clothes were strewn everywhere across the room, books were on the ground, the dresser was knocked over with the drawers in various spots across the room, Ruby's fucking mattress was taken off her bed, her-you know what, case in point...

Her room was such a fucking disaster, it'd give Kim Kardashian a stroke and a brain aneurysm at the same time.

The reason for the atrocious state of the room? Well, I'm sure you already know, but it seems Ruby wasn't satisfied with just cuddling, if the way she hopped on Otis at 12:42 a.m. said anything. It truly was a sight to behold when it happened, something straight out of a porn video.

The couple themselves were cuddling under a pile of Ruby's clothes that fell out of her drawers. Their legs were entangled, and they were holding hands which would've been cute if they didn't have condoms filled with cum around them, along with sweat soaking their bodies.

Ruby fluttered her eyes open to stare upon the sleeping form of Otis. She smiled once she saw him, grateful that it wasn't all a dream. She spared a glance around her room, wincing once she saw how it looked like the Kool-Aid Man barreled through here. She should wake Otis up to help her clean it, but she'll do that later, because all she wants to do is stare at Otis' sleeping form right now. She always did love seeing him sleep, he just looked so peaceful that it never failed to bring a smile to her face.

As she stared at his face, she managed to see some dried blood on his neck. She brought her hand up to lift the shirt that was on him, and saw a red bite mark on his left shoulder that had dried blood around it. She cringed a little at second hand pain, and tried to remember how that got there-last night was so fast paced (and oh so pleasurable) that she couldn't pinpoint it. She blushed the smallest bit once she remembers.

———————————————————————

Otis and Ruby were currently going at like rabbits on their last on Earth. Ruby was being held up by Otis (they recently found out she's so small, even Otis can carry her) in front her dresser as Otis plowed into her from upfront. This was their third time going at it and Ruby felt a particularly big orgasm coming. She wrapped her arms around Otis' neck and brought him in for a kiss, something she loved to do before she came; it was also a tell for Otis to speed up.

The dresser shook with their passion induced fucking, so much so that it fell backwards onto the floor, but the two animals couldn't care less, if they even noticed at all. They continued to go at it until Ruby came a big one. As she prepared to ride out her orgasm so they could continue, Otis decided to do something daring.

He licked the sensitive spot on her neck, behind her earlobe. It was definitely effective, considering it gave her her biggest orgasm to date, and made her scream louder than usual. She was quick to silence herself by biting into Otis' shoulder so deeply it drew blood and made him groan a little in pain.

If either of them noticed that's what made Otis cum, neither said anything.

———————————————————————

Ruby is still amazed at how many times Otis was able to go at it. It seems he was also pent up and horny, just as much as she was.

She looked Otis up and down to see if there were any other bite marks or the like. She found scratch marks along his chest and stomach, and she also knows there were plenty on his back, but no more noticeable bite marks.

She looked at herself as well to see love bites all around her collarbone and on her chest. If any other guy tried to do that in the past, she immediately got turned off and left. However, she doesn't find herself minding with, she actually kind of liked it. Ruby guesses it's just one of the many things Otis makes her like that she previously didn't.

Ruby has always wondered why sex with Otis is so much better than any other man she's been with. Ruby didn't even really like to say she and Otis fucked, because it felt like so much more than that to her.

Ruby never thought sex was very pleasurable. The only reason she did it was to have some time that allowed her to turn her brain off. It gave her a chance to think about something other than how her dad was slowly dying. She also couldn't be the most popular girl in school and be a virgin, that just didn't make any sense.

Anyway, with Otis she found something other than lust, something other than a primal desire to 'capture her' as the boys at school would say. Otis was the first boy to ask if she was okay, and mean it. Otis was the first boy to even try and put her pleasure above his own. Otis was the first boy to make her orgasm during sex. Otis is actually the first boy she enjoyed kissing.

Otis would gently hold her waist as opposed to other guys who would hold it tightly and desperately. He would always compliment her during sex in a way that would make her heart flutter. He never stopped until she came more than he did, even though it used to annoy her that he would basically 'win' every time. She stopped opposing the idea when he realized how stubborn he is.

Otis doesn't mind that she likes to be dominant, something other boys couldn't even handle. She enjoys the way he would pepper kisses along her neck and lick her in the spots he knows will get a reaction out of her.

It's funny in a way. Otis says she's the dominant one, but he always makes her cum more in anyway that he can, always makes her puddy in his hands. Now that she thinks about it, Ruby hasn't been on top that much as of late.

What the hell?

Is Otis taking over as the dominant one? Ruby thinks even further and remembers he was a virgin just a few months ago, so how the hell is he so good at everything that has to do with sex?

"And why the fuck do I not mind?"