flabbergasted

The gang decided to take the crystal to flabber for safe keeping. "I really wish I could keep being a beetleborg" Josh sighed as the gang sat and talked with their ghostly friend. "There might be a way that could happen" flabber said suddenly. "How flabber? I thought that Josh's powers were tied with shadowborg's?" Jo asked.  "They are. Here's the thing. Josh's powers were created to balance out the powers of the shadowborg. Yin and yang. They have to exist together and can't exist separately. Whether they're fighting against one another or together against someone else" flabber explained. "My point is if I bring the shadowborg armor back Josh's power could be brought back too. I would just need someone to wear the armor and use the power" flabber explained. "What about our friend Heather? She's around my age and it'd be cool to have another girl on the team. Especially if we're adding another guy" drew said suddenly.  "Great. So if we can bring the armor back and get Heather to wear it then we'll have two more beetleborgs on hand in case vexor ever returns" flabber said enthusiastically.  So it was decided that they would attempt to bring back the shadowborg armor and in doing so bring back the white blaster Borg too. Eventually the day to bring back the borgs arrived. The entire gang including art fortune gathered in flabbers den at the hilhurst mansion to witness the magic. Thankfully drew was able to convince Heather to join so long as he was being honest. As the friendly fiend finished prepping the ritual needed to bring back the borgs, art was finishing a detailed drawing of what the shadowborg used to look like. Flabber suddenly requested the power crystal the gang recovered from shadowborg last battle which was placed on the drawing. Flabber began the incantation and the paper started writhing in response. Seconds later the paper popped and shadowborg's armor was standing in the room with them. "Heather hold out your hand" drew instructed. As Heather held out her hand flabber zapped it with magic and a beetle binder appeared in her hand. "Now remember. When you need to don the shadowborg armor you say beetle binder and hold out your hand to summon it then hold the binder high above you and say beetle blast. Got it?" Drew showed her. Within seconds she was wearing the armor when suddenly the house shook violently.