Prologue

Work of fiction.

"Loving is easy, indeed. But,what if their love is more complicated than the series that they watch? Is love really enough to move on from this hardship?

"Help! The h*ll tulong!" Hindi ko alam kung wala na ba ang mga humahabol sakin.

Maligaw ko man sila, hindi pa rin dapat ako magsaya,dahil naliligaw na rin ako sa gubat na pinasukan ko.

"What a pain" a manly voice out of a sudden

"Who're you?,magpakita ka" Just acting tough but I'm damn scared

" You need help?" A man suddenly jump from the tree.

" Sino ka?" Of course I have to ask,what if bad guy din toh right?

"I'm..." He stopped and starts to walk towards me. Paatras ako ng paatras. " Relax,I'm not going to hurt you" He continue walking towards me

" Just tell me who are you?" Habang humahakbang paatras ay nakamasid ako sa kilos niya.
" I'm...." Once again,

" Just say it—aahhh!" I accidentally stepped on a thick branch that cause me to lose my balance. Nasalo niya ako.

Nakahawak siya sa bewang ko habang nakakapit ako sa leeg niya " I'm your savior" He said while staring directly at my eyes

1

2

3

4

5

I pushed him." Che! Savior your ass! If you're not a bad guy then just let me get out of here,I'll pay you after this" I proudly said.

He chuckled." I also don't need your money woman" He pointed at my forehead. " Do you think a handsome guy like me doesn't have money?"

" Handsome your a*s—" I stop when I saw his face thanks to the moonlight. He's shining,he's damn hot. Like,I can stare at it for a whole day without eating.

I snapped out of it when he chuckled and mess my hair " you're really cute" ang gwapo ng smile damn it

" Tss,nonsense—" hinarang niya ang hintuturo niya sa labi ko to stop me from talking

"Don't say anything and just let me take you out of this forest" he calmly said and smile.

He hold my hand and run with me,leading the way out of this dark and eerie forest.

Finally,I can see the light— of the street light dumb*ss

"We're here,now enter that taxi and someone will send you home" he confidently said and turn his broad back to me,he started walking away from me.

"Wait!" I tried to call him but he never look back then he's gone

I have no choice but to trust him and let the man in the taxi drive me home since the man is not suspicious after all.

I wanted to say thank you.
I hope we met again someday.