Solo album shooting

Hey guys 2 things to inform
1st is I would like to continue the y/n is 8th member and they are dating and everyone's supporting them thing and
2nd I would be giving late updates of this oneshot book cuz my exams are upcoming and I gotta score well so thanks if you co-operate.
_________________________________________

Y/n was so excited as she was gonna visit LA for her 1st solo album mv shooting its not her 1st time visiting there but it's been long since she went there but the sad part is ....

TAE CANT GO WITH HER :( he has to stay with the other members in Korea right now we all are on our way to the airport to drop me.

Tae was by my side and his mood was off and his hand was intertwined with me tightly and his head on my shoulder and from the last few days the question repeats again..

Tae: why can't I go with you😢😢
Y/n: you can't I will be back in 5 days ok? You will not even realize when these 5 days will pass away hmm? *I say giving him a heart melting smile*

Tae: hmmm BUT FaceTime us everyday? Don't get too much engaged in shooting and shopping and traveling re
*he said side-Hugging me*
Y/n: I will *kisses his cheek*
Tae: *pecks her lips*
Y/n: *blushes wildly and hides in his embrace and he hugs her tightly*

_after 40mins_
We are at the airport and tae is not leaving me!!!!! Literally others are pulling him away from me but he isn't letting me go.

I stopped everyone from the mess
Y/n: let me speak alone with him for a moment.

Everyone goes aside

Y/n pov:
I put my hand on his cheek and made him look into my eyes
Y/n: hey listen , I am gonna return in 5 days alright? It's not like I am going for 5 months....some pple stay away from their partners for some years and months...we aren't that case right? I told you i would see you soon then I definitely will right...aww this lil baby's eyes got teary cuz he can't leave me?

He looked down with those eyes..

Y/n: aww heyy no no don't cryy you will make me cry too😅🥺..

I hugged him as tight as I can and he put his head on my shoulder or crook of my neck and cried on my shirt and I hugged his head tighter...

Y/n: I LOVE YOU😁😘🥺🙈
He breaks the hug and takes my face in his hands and kisses me deeply..I was surprised and embarrassed cuz we were idols and many pple are seeing us but I did kiss him back..

It lasted for a good 30secs gosh...🙈

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him
Y/n: I love you *smile*
Tae: I love you too come home soon *smile*

With that I hugged all the members and jin was literally crying as a mom lmaoo.

And I boarded the plain...
××Fast forward××
1st day : y/n pov :
I reached LA in night so I straight forward went to hotel and slept
And so today we will get my hair dyed and see the place we gotta shoot...

2nd day: