chapter 1

Spoiled.

Selfish.

Self centered.

Stubborn.

And wild.

That was how your brothers described you.

That was how people saw you .

That's how they judged you.

But how can your brothers judge you so easily?

Knowing you weren't really like that.

3 years ago, you were a happy family. Your parents and your brothers spoiled you so much.
You were there sun shine .
You were there energy booster.
You were there happiness

Your brothers always buy you things. They compete over who takes care of you the best. They quarrel about who spends most time with you and who guides you the most.
But what they didn't know was that you loved them more than they could imagine.
You appreciate all of them for always thinking about you and how they worried about your health and safety.

They loved you so much but you loved them more. Your world only surrounds by your family and school and them giving you enough love.

Until little by little each one of your brothers started dating.

It's normal to feel sad knowing that you aren't the only girl they gave attention to. But you understand because they also need someone to take care of them.

Until your parents died.

Your parents had met up with a plane crash while traveling for work.
But they died happily knowing that you and your brothers get along well and that they will take care of you well.

But little did they know that was the start of hell for you.

You and your brothers were heartbroken.
But unlike you they had someone they can lean on.

Since your house was filled with memories of your parents, one by one, each one of your brothers move out into there bts dorms.

Leaving you behind.