𝙊𝙉𝙀

The One Where Juliet is Pregnant

"I'm Pregnant."

"What?"

• • •

Juliet sits on the closed toilet lid in the motel bathroom, a bathroom which she has locked herself away in. The 18 year old bites her lip in trepidation as she looks down at the white and pink stick that she is holding in her shaking hands.

Her brown eyes land on the two lines that mark the stick. The two lines that are the cause of her racing thoughts, the two lines that confirm the theory that has plagued her mind since she first threw up in the toilet bowl. The two lines certify that she is, in fact, pregnant with a baby but not just any baby, the baby of the boy she's been in a relationship with for one year...Dean Winchester.

The said infamous eldest Winchester Son is currently on a grocery run and with him being away, Juliet thought that, that would be the perfect time to do a pregnancy test but now, as she sits on the closed toilet lid, she can't help but feel as if she regrets her actions.

The teen knows that it won't be long until her boyfriend returns. So with a deep breath, the young brunette gets up from her sitting position and unlocks the bathroom door before exiting. Juliet moves towards the bed she has claimed, the bed that is opposite Dean's. The young Huntress sighs anxiously as she puts the stick in her back pocket before sitting down on the bed.

As soon as she's sitting down, the door to the motel room opens. Juliet looks up and meets the candy apple eyes of her boyfriend's. She sends him a small smile in greeting as he enters the room, carrying the groceries in his hands. Her brown eyes stay on his muscular figure as he kicks the motel door shut.

"Of course, the stupid store were out of pie."

Juliet winces as Dean slams the keys to their motel room down onto the table. 'Maybe I shouldn't tell Dean, then. If he hasn't got his pie then he isn't going to be a very happy Dean.'

Juliet shakes her head, as if she's shaking the thought away. The young woman curses herself for being so nervous. 'Damn it, Juliet. You're a hunter...you've fought monsters and beings that are out of this world and you're scared to tell your boyfriend you're pregnant with his child? Yes...yes I am.'

The huntress inhales another breath before shakily exhaling. The brunette stands up and makes her way towards the kitchen area that resides in their motel room. She leans against the wall as her eyes still watch Dean as he flits about, putting the food he brought away.

For once, she's glad that Sam was on a hunt with John.

The dirty blonde hunter turns and jumps, not expecting Juliet to be standing there. His hand moves to his heart as he lets out a breath. A smirk pulls at the young man's lips. "Didn't see ya there. You wanna help?"