3 - a true fever dream

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

"love is just a simple word for passion"
-anonymous

song to listen to: worship by amber run

warnings: drug use & alcohol use, sexual harassment, swearing, kissing, slight smut

~~~~~~

I found myself getting spun around in circles by Lizzie, and having some of Isaac's mysterious drink no less than ten minutes into the festivities beginning. As I danced and laughed the night away, I couldn't help but realize Thomas's absence. I wondered where he was and where he'd gone; if I was in a stable state of mind I would go search for him. But I was self aware enough to know that searching for him would get me mixed up into trouble-or worse, get me lost enough to be mixed back up with Meredith.

I twirled myself perhaps a bit too much, stumbling against a tree. Inexplicably, I could no longer see straight. It was jarring, and quite honestly, it was threatening. This had to have been a new side effect of the berries, or maybe Isaac's mysterious concoction isn't as physically good for you as he made it taste. There had to be a quick fix for this, there had to be. Suddenly-and just as my vision came back-arms wrapped around my waist, I let out a short shriek of fright.

"What about you, hm? D'you like to tease me, or will you give me what I need?" Caleb's disgusting voice sent chills down my spine, his lips practically touched my words as he spoke in a 'whisper'.

"What you need is to die, and I'll gladly do that for you." I hissed out. "And keep your hands off of my body, you'll find failure to do so with quite terrible consequences."

"Sarah Fier and Rosette Peters, everybody!" He gestured grandly to the both of us. "The little bitches of Union-"

Sarah slapped him hard across the face, which made everybody turn to face us. Her words were laced with venom, similar yet entirely different to Meredith's.

"There's your kiss," she hissed and motioned to his visibly hard member. "And if you're still so eager, I'm sure there's a mule tied up who will overlook your flaws in the dark."

Caleb took his ill fitting shirt and tried to cover his erection, but it didn't work too well. The whole lot of us began to laugh at him as he ran away like a bratty child would run to his mother. I noticed Sarah and Hannah running off in the woods together, but figured it'd be best to not say anything at all. Dancing and laughing took over a majority of my night, but it started to anger me that Thomas wasn't here. So, with a simple wave goodbye to the few people left at the party, I stumbled and twirled my way back into town.