Trial 1 ~[7]~

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
The video above is the story for now please watch it after you're done reading this because it does contain spoilers
not my video all belongs to
Behind The Galaxy on YouTube
I made things different because I can
.
.
.
.
"

Well, what do we know right now?" asked Sugawara.
"We know where and how Oikawa was killed. But who is the question," said Kagayama,"Daichi had some of Oikawa's milk that made and some strawberry milk. Which Oikawa had them all before he died. Was there anything wrong with the milk bread, Daichi?"
"Yeah, it tasted weird. Especially for the Ultimate Baker- *violent coughing*"
"WATCH THE CARPET THERE MR. POLICE MAN!" shouted Monokuma.
"That proves our point."
"I-i saw a small Bluetooth ear piece," squeaked Yachi," I don't know if that will help."
"Maybe he was ouquppied and wasnt looking the amount of ingredients he was putting in," Asahi pointed.
"No because he has made milk bread and never listened to music in the making. Plus where would the music come-" Kagayama stated but cut off by Kenma.
"In the earpiece, it was morce code. That was all I could hear."
"Maybe he was pointing us to the murder!" said Bokuto.
"What did it say?" asked Kuroo.
"All I could make out was 'toshi'."
.
.
.
Toshi. Who has that name.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
...
I know who.
"THE CULPRIT IS USHIJIMA WAKATOHI!" I yelled.
Everyone looked at me like I hit a volleyball with my eyes closed.
"Watch what you say shrimp."
"Yeah, are you trying to get us killed!"
"Think about it, he is the only one here who has 'Toshi' in his name. Plus I was looking through the kitchen and found recipes and one of them was for milk bread and I took it out."
"Thats what was on the paper."
"Anyone could have have seen it unless they were in a rush," I said as I looked over to Wakatoshi. Just as I guessed a sweating mess but with a straight face. He knows we're on to him but won't admit it. I was so clear but he just can't see it.
'Someone is framing me'
'Oikawa and I were friends'
'Why would I kill my friend'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One Thousand Bulls
The Ultimate Farmer's Execution
.
.
.
.
Ushijima Wakatoshi stond in the middle of an arena. He had a red cape. He had no idea what he was going to do with a cape, just then an angry bull rushed towards him. He was able to dodge the bull the first time, but the second time the bull surprised him by knocking him down by the legs. The bull did a whole 180° and nicked Wakatoshi in the head making him hit the floor again.
He tried to get up, but before he could, his eyes shot open as he saw one thousand angry bulls racing towards him, almost filling up the whole arena.
The first one that hit Wakatoshi made him fly up into the air like an angel ready to ascend to heaven, but I doubt he will be going there. The more bulls that hit him, the more dead he was becoming.
.
.
.
Instead of Ushijima Wakatoshi killing the bull. The bull killed Ushijima Wakatoshi.
.
.
.
.
.
We stood in shock as we watched the ultimate farmer die. I guess that will be a warning to us all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of Chapter 1
May !Ë$PÆÌR be with you all ;))