𝟎𝟓 | partners 。゚・ 

(  葉 两  )C H A P T E R ᝰ 0 5══════════════════

(  葉 两  )
C H A P T E R ᝰ 0 5
══════════════════

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒

So, you believe in fate?

As you stepped into the Kento Co

As you stepped into the Kento Co. building you couldn't help but look around. Everything looked so shiny and modern. It seemed as if you could see yourself in every reflection.

After taking a second longer to look around you began walking to the front desk where a middle-aged woman sat, her hair pulled back into a low bun. She seemed busy with something on her computer, the sound of her rapid typing made it evident.

"Excuse me," you began, "I have a meeting with Mr.Nanami in fifteen minutes." You always made it a point to be early whenever you had any important meetings. You had been living up to that except yesterday but thankfully you got lucky.

"Give me one second please," the secretary said in response. The secretary clicked away at her computer before turning back to you and handing you a card.

"This is the key for the VIP elevator. Mr.Kento feels that it is best that all his guests are treated with the most respect. He currently is having a personal meeting so once you go up to the top floor his personal assistant will attend to you."

Nodding your head in understanding you thanked her and took the card. Walking to the elevator she directed you to, you tapped the card on the panel and the heavy metal door immediately opened.

Stepping in, you pushed the button for the top floor and watched the doors close. The elevator suddenly jerked, notifying you that you had started moving. You adjusted yourself as you looked in the elevator's reflective door. You pushed your hair back and smoothed out your creme pantsuit.

Gripping the folder in your hand, you took a deep breath and watched the doors open right in front of you. You stepped out of the confined space and into a sunbathed room. Natural light streamed through the big floor-to-ceiling windows of the office.