"Two Weeks Later"

Karl was very excited to see Quackity waiting at the airport. He was leaning against Sapnap, waiting as he got a text from Quackity that he arrived. He squeeled and sat up as he looked around. He soon spotted him as he smiled brightly and ran towards him, hugging him tightly. Quackity smiled and hugged him back as he felt Sapnap hug him.
"Hey guys! I've been dying to see you guys!!" He said very happy.
Sapnap smiled "I'm so happy!" Sapnap said
Karl kissed him on the cheek, laughing
"I've been wanting to do that forever" he chuckled
Quackity smiled. He was very happy he hasn't been this happy in a long time.
Sapnap yawned "it's pretty late, let's head to the house." He said.
Karl nodded as he held Quackity and Sapnaps hand.
Once they arrived to the house Sapnap went into karls room, pulling Quackity in with him
"Why in my room!?" He said with a slight chuckle.
"This is OUR room now" Sapnap teased.
Karl blushed slightly and smiled as he sat on the bed and laid next to them, hugging both of them.
Sapnap smiled as he held them both close watching Quackity and Karl doze off. He yawned and fell asleep himself, the next morning he was up making breakfast as Karl woke up. He walked out of the room and hugged Sapnap from behind.

(This one was longer I suppose! Have an amazing day!)