Chapter 19: XoXo PART 1

William

I was walking down the hall, I was thinking about how I would ask Dani out. I know I did this before (kind of) but, it's different now. For the fact that Rosemary is Dani's friend again. I was walking down when I could feel someone following me. I turned around and saw a blonde girl smiling at me. Great...
"Hi Will." She said to me.
"Hi..?"
"So Will, I'm just here to tell you about my party. It's just an end of the school year shindig and I'm inviting you..." She smiled as she handed me an invitation. It looks like a fancy party because of the paper she used, the expensive kind, and it's not handwritten.
"So, are you coming?" She asked me. I'm deciding to go to a party filled with people I don't know or not.
"Are you willing to invite my friend Gordon?" I asked her. She gave me a puzzle look instead.
"Who?" She asked me.
"My friend, Gordon. I just can't go anywhere without him." Lie, here's my plan. This is a good time to ask Dani out, to a party. I have never been to a party. So, probably Dani has not been to one too. Gordon will get invited as well and bring Rosemary along.
"Well, I guess I could make some arrangements." She said.
"Great." I replied. "See you then..." I said as I walked away when she suddenly grabbed my arm.
"Wait!" Ally called out.
"Yeah?..."
"I'm just wondering if uhhh... If your planning on bringing a plus one or a date?" She asked me. Duh, of course I am. But I should keep it a secret first.
"Uh, I'm still thinking on who I should ask..." I said. "Bye." And I ran off. Now, time to tell Gordon.

Danica

"Have you heard?!?" Ven slammed her tray on the table.
"Uh no..." I looked at her weirdly. Ven looked at the person sitting next to me.
"What the heck is she doing here?" She glared at Rosemary.
"Um, I'm sitting here. Eating lunch with Dani." She smirked. Ven slowly sat down.
"Dude..." She whispered to me. "You're friends with this chick again?" She asked me.
"Uh yeah." She slowly turned to Rosemary. She just shrugged and ate. She's so weird.
"Anyways..." She went back to her topic. "Ally is having an end of the year party..." Rosemary stopped and just stared at her. "What's wrong Rosemary?" Ven asked.
"Nothing, it's just..." Rosemary said. "It's just that, I think Ally doesn't want me to be there..." Good, I don't even want to go.
"But, the whole school is invited and it's going to be a so-called "classy party" with champagne and dresses and everything..." Ven explained.
"Whoah..." I stopped her. "Since when do you drink champagne?" I asked her.
"I'm just kidding." She smirked. "It's just that everyone keeps on bragging about it and that it's better then beer."
"Anyways, no drinking. Meaning no party." I said to her. She just pouted and pulled out her puppy eyes on us.
"Not gonna work Venice..." Rosemary said. Ven rolled her eyes. She then smirked and began to speak.
"I also heard that Gordon and Will are planning to ask you guys to be their dates...." Me and Rosemary dropped our utensils on our trays. I could actually see the success in her eyes.
"Haha. I got you guys." She cackled. "Anyways, what are you guys going to wear? It's going to be vintage, black-and-white, classy theme... Oh no!, I have NOTHING to wear." I just shook my head and looked at Rosemary. She wasn't listening to Ven's rants. She was staring off to space, thinking about Gordon. I nudged her on her arm and smirked.
"Thinkin' about boys? Or a specific boy?" I mocked her.
"Whatever Dani..." She rolled her eyes and left the table.
"Hey Dani?"
"Yeah Ven?"
"Do you have any clothes I could borrow? You know, like what our fancy people wear?" She asked me.
"Uh I'm not sure..." I shrugged.
"I know, let's go shopping!" She exclaimed.
"Seems like a good idea but, I don't have any money..." I said to her.
"No worries, I'm paying for you and Rosemary with my allowance." She smiled. "As well as Will's and Zac's." She giggled. "Don't tell them..."
"Okay." I got up. "BTW, you sound like a total Barbie." I then went off.