Stuck in limbo (chapter 2 pt.1)

(Art not mine) (if u wanna see my art check out my art book plz) 

          An echoing sound of a moving train was the first thing I heard as I awoke. I slowly opened my eyes wondering where the hell I was. Once my eyes were fully opened I looked around and saw the inside of a train. The train looked a little beat up but it was rather comfy. I got a little sleepy from the movement of the train and drifted off to sleep. 

 All of a sudden the train jerked to a stop and woke me up from my peaceful slumber. The doors slowly opened. Great. A train station. I looked around to see if their was anyone else there but there was no one. I stepped off of the train only to regret my decision. The trains doors immediately shut the second my foot left the train. I quickly spun around and tried to pry the doors open. 

"bɒɘb ǫᴎiɘd ʞɔu| booᎮ" laughed the train conductor. 

I turned my head to see a taunting smile and eyes so evil it was as if you were being stabbed multiple times. The conductor seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on who he was. The the train slowly started to move.

"NO WAIT" I screamed at the conductor. 

The train was now speeding away leaving me at the endless station. The echoing laugh of the demonic train conductor bounced off the walls of the station making it sound like the man was right in front of me. 

Now the only noise I hear is he same sound I heard when I got here. 

Once the train was out of view I could see the other side of the platform. It was _____ he looked furious. His eyes were no longer full of kindness and bravery. They were full of hate and sadness. The once young and innocent boy looked as though he could go on a massacre. Tears were streaming down his face and he was saying something but whatever it was I couldn't hear. Then it sunk in I'm alone because of my attachment of something worthless and I lost all the people that really matter. 

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 2 PT 1 

quick change of story thou I'm not gonna add the reader into the story for reasons and because it's too much work and I am lazy 😃🔫

Sorry 😞 

It's also kinda short because it's 2 parts :) 

Next chapter you might see the mha character but whooo knowss :) 

-maxthebozo