Chapter 12: A forced confession

Your name is Dave and are waking up on a Sunday. You pretty much laid in bed all of yesterday. You figured what's the point? Jade broke up with and doesn't believe you and neither do all if your friends.

You start to think how you got tangled in this shitty nonsense. You then began to remember, this wasn't even your fault!! This was that bitch ass blind girl, Terezi! You become infuriated, you start to think what you can do.

You suddenly hatch a plan and start to find a way to make it possible. You make the badass sketched map of the scene and all that shit! You are on fire, once you have it all planned you contact that bitch.

TurntechGodhead began pestering GallowsCalibrator

TG: yo! Terezi

TG: answer me god dammit

GC: H1 D4V3 >:]

TG: what is wrong with you

TG: are you like some bitch summoned from hell? Come here to ruin my life!

GC: H3H3, OF COURS3 NOT CUT13!

GC: 4ND 1 KNOW WHAT I DID! 1'M QU1T3 1MPR3SS3D HOW TH3 ON3 G1RL YOU W3R3 D4T1NG 4ND HOW SH3 W4S 34S1LY THR34T3ND BY 4NY CONT4NT AT ALL W1TH ANOTH3R G1RL! >:]

TG: ok FIRST OF ALL! Stop calling me that! Second of all, SHE WAS THREATENED BECAUSE YOU CALLED ME THAT!

GC: SO M3 C4LL1NG YOU ON3 N4M3 ONC3, FR34KS H3R OUT? DO3S SH3 NOT TRUST YOU?

TG: i don't know... But I'm not giving up on her!

GC: WOW D4V3 TH4T'S SW33T, SW33T IS US3L3SS! SW33T W1LL G3T YOU NOWH3R3 1N L1F3.

TG: ok yea yea whatever so um i have a plan.

GC: D1D YOU NOT JUST H34R M3.

TG: ok whatever, so can you meet up with me like in an hour near the mall?

GC: OH D4V3 MOV1NG ON 4LR34DY >:]

TG: NO! Jade needs to hear this! You know, about this being your fault!

GC: SUR3, WH4T3V3R.

TG: ok cool.

TurntechGodhead ceased pestering GallowsCalibrator.

You sigh in relief, but then you realize for a minute. "How am i supposed to convince Jade to do this? She won't even talk to me..." You start to think and come to a conclusion that you need to convince one of them to convince her.

You try to talk to John.

TurntechGodhead began pestering EctoBiologist

TG: yo John

EB: oh what's up, you came crawling back you asshole?

TG: JOHN I AM GOING TO SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME!!! I DID NOTHING WRONG!!! TEREZI IS AN ASSHOLE!! ALL I NEED IS ONE MOTHERFUCKIN FAVOR!

EB: you know what? I'm in a pretty generous mood. What is it?

TG: thank god, ok so can you convince Jade to go to the mall in an hour?

EB: eh... I don't know, it seems like a laborious task, also why!?

TG: ok so this is all Terezi's fault so I'm forcing her to confess. Then all of you motherfuckers can fall to your damn knees pleading me to accept your damn apologies!

TG: I'll shrug, maybe... And all of you will kiss my toes like fucking peasants and I'll be the fucking king with my mighty ass whipping staff, I use it on the weekends for my pleasure of torture or to look cool. Which even without it I still do!

EB: god damn! Whatever I don't care! I'll try

TG: ok thanks man.

TurntechGodhead ceased pestering EctoBiologist.

You lay back in your chair and rub your eyes, "thank god! That Stupid Egbert listened to me." You look for some apple juice but you can't find any! Desperate times CAUSE FOR APPLE JUICE! All you have is this sugary soda drink.

You can't have that shit! To much sugar, you decide to leave early out of frustration and you bring your camera. It's motherfuckin beautiful outside and you wanna get some good pic's. You might be an amateur but it's still worth trying.

You are in front of the mall and crouch down to see the early sunset. Your shadow stretching tall behind you. As you're about to click the button you see a shadow grow over you. You look up "do you mind?"

"NoT aT AlL! I'm JuSt EnJoYiNg ThE mOtHa-FuCkIn MiRaClE lIkE tHe NeXt GuY!" You turn around and look at this crazy guy. He... Looks like a clown sorta. "Miracle?" You ask, "HeLl YeAh MoThAfUcKa! EvErYtHiNg Is A mIrAcLe! HONK!"

You stand up, no point in taking the picture now, "what the hell?" He smiles "hEh, WeLl LaTeR bRo! GoOd LuCk WiTh YoUr... MiRaClE pIcTuReS oR wHaTeVeR." You nod your head in agreement as he walks away.

You look at your phone and roll your eyes, "ugh I only have five minutes." You stand there as you feel a sniffing on your neck and a stick poke your leg, you jump forward, turning in mid-air and land standing in a defensive praying-mantis pose.

"H1 D4V3!" You sigh "hi Terezi, how the hell did you scare ME?" She giggles "OK, SO J4D3 W1LL B3 H3R3? You shrug "she should." You look over and signal to the parking lot where John and Jade are approaching.

You and Terezi hide from behind the corner. You make a thumbs up as john subtly and secretly glances at you without Jade noticing. "Jade no matter what promise me you won't freak out." She giggles kinda confused "wait what? What's going on?"

You jump out and grab Jade's wrists from behind, making her unable to escape, "who is this!!?" "Shhhhhh" Terezi walks out after you and walks out in front. "OK, J4D3 C4N YOUH34R M3 OUT?" She struggles to move but eventually gives up, sighs and says looking at the ground "sure."

"OK 1T'S 4BOUT D4V3 H-" Terezi started before being cut off "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT DAAVVVEE!!" Terezi slowly becomes more angry "J4D3 L1ST3N TO M3! 1T 1SNT D4V3'S FAULT! H3 D1D NOTH1NG WRONG, H3 W4S JUST T3XT3D BY M3 FOR ANNOYANCE!" She sits there in shock "oh..." You let go of her wrists and walk out in front of her.

"Jade?" You see a tear run down her face "I'm such a terrible, stupid person... How could you ever forgive me?" She whines "I already have." She smiles with tears in her eyes and runs forward to hug you. You hug back tightly.