Date Night pt.1-2

Date Night....... 

+Kurtis P.O.V+ 

Because of her and my work schedules, we had to make the date for two weeks later. Its Saturday night and i kinda feel weird gettin dressed, not to go to the club, but rather a date. It's a good weird though..... if that makes sense. I went to the barber and got a line-up and some lines cut in my right eyebrow then went to get my car washed and detailed. I got home at 5pm then started gettin ready because our date is at 7. I took a quick shower then made sure i smelled good and put on a black button down with a red tie and black slacks. I put on some black dress shoes then put on a belt and my silver Rolex. I had diamond studs in my ears and black Aviator shades. I picked up my keys, wallet and phone and headed out the door. I hopped in my Chevy and started down the street. I stopped at a flower shop and got her a rose then started on my way to her crib. By the directions she gave me, i could tell she lived in a nice neighborhood. When i got close to her address, all i could see was big ass white houses with circular driveways. Whatever she do for a livin, she must be good at it. Shit, i thought i was livin good but her whole neighborhood was puttin my house to shame. I found her house and was astonished. Her house was the prettiest one on the street and it was painted yellow. I pulled into her driveway and parked behind her Chrysler and a black Range Rover. I got out of my car with the rose and locked the doors then walked up to her front door. I've never been the type of nigga to be nervous over a female, but I'll admit....... I had a bad case of butterflies. I rung the doorbell and waited. Man.... it felt like the longest 10 seconds of my life. The door finally opened and when i saw what stood before me....................... i didn't know what to do with myself. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Date Night....... pt.2 

+Rita P.O.V.+ 

Well.... this is new for me.

Instead of washing clothes tonight, I'll be having dinner with a gorgeous man.

Im beyond nervous. I have to use the bathroom every five minutes because of how nervous i am. My sister, Karen, came over to help me get dressed and do my make-up, since i know absolutely nothin about gettin dressed up for this sort of thing. My sister is a freakin fashion guru. Karen is the type of person who can take the ugliest piece of clothing you have ever seen and make it look like it's worth a million dollars. She just has an incredible eye for fashion. She actually drug me all over the city, earlier today, to find the perfect dress to wear. We landed on a bright red bandage dress. At first, i hated it because it hugged all my curves and my cleavage was very noticeable. Im not use to wearin tight, curve-hugging clothes so i felt very uncomfortable. Like i was naked or somethin. She spent a whole hour talkin me into gettin the dress. After i finally gave in, she rushed me home to get started on my hair. She made my hair into loose, wavy curls and curled my bangs. She forced me to wear red and silver, 3-inch heels with the dress, then got started on my make-up. She did a little foundation then applied a light amount of blush. My eye-shadow was a smoky and silver and my lip-gloss was a light pink-ish color. She didn't let me see myself until after she was done and when i did see myself, i was so shocked. I looked so pretty that i could barely recognize myself. I put on some diamond earrings and a necklace. My sister let me borrow her favorite diamond bracelet that her husband gave her.

She said to me, "Rita, you look so beautiful."

"Aw, thank you big sis. I couldn't have looked this pretty without your help." i said and hugged her. 

 "Rita, you are prettier than you think. Even without all this make-up and the clothes." she said.

"I guess." i said. Before she could lecture me like she always does, my doorbell rang.

"Well its time!" she said. The reality of the situation struck me all of a sudden and i instantly became nauseous and began to have second thoughts.

"Karen....... i can't do this." i said.

"Uh uh, girl you goin on this date! Now get up and go answer the door." she said, pushin me towards the door. I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I took some deep breaths before i finally opened the door.

There he stood, lookin like he belonged on the cover of GQ magazine. I didn't think a man so damn fine could look any better. I thought wrong. He pulled his shades off his face and put them in his pocket. His eyes traveled over my body and when he came to my face, his green eyes lit up like green light bulbs.

"You look............ so........... gorgeous. I mean..... gorgeous don't even begin to describe how good you look right now." he said. When he said that, i felt so good about myself. I felt like a supermodel or somethin. One of the sexiest men on earth just told me i looked gorgeous.

I smiled and said, "Thank you. You look very nice as well." I was so happy that i didn't stutter.

My sister came down the stairs and she stood next to me.

"Hello." she said extending her hand for a handshake. As they shook hands, i said, "Karen, this is Kurtis. Kurtis, this is my sister, Karen."

"Nice to meet you." said Kurtis.

"Likewise." said Karen. We just stood there for a couple of seconds, in an awkward silence.

"Well, you two need to get going. Don't want to be late for your reservation." said Karen.

"She's right. Let's get going." said Kurtis. I grabbed my silver clutch and followed him out the door.

"Bye sis." i said.

"Bye. And have fun." she called out. Kurtis opened his passenger door for me and i got in. He got behind the wheel and pulled out of my driveway.

"So where are you taking me?" 

 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sorry that it seems so small but on a mobile site, its a friggin lot! Especially to write! But anyway, tell me what ya think!

MUCH LOVE, MUCHO AMOR!