50 Shades of Fucked Up (CraigxReader)

Craig fucking Tucker. That name blew up sparks in your heart not even a fire truck could put out. You had been dating the bad boy from hell it seemed for at least nine months. You couldn't remember off the top of your head.

Dating the bad boy never came exactly easy. Considering you were.... Well you were pretty fucking vanilla. Maybe even sweeter than vanilla. Your parents hated him, but finally gave in. His parents loved you. That was just how it was. They knew you were sweet and kind and never got into trouble.

You never even swore that much. But today was way different than any other day you had, had together. See... He had been pushing you to do the "do" if you catch my drift for a month or two. Which you were really nervous about. It was an intense thing. Everyone knew that and just the thought of doing that with such a bad boy sent shivers down your spine.

But, tonight was the night it all changed. It was nine o' clock and your parents had finally given into letting you stay the night at his house. They thought his parents were going to be there, but vanilla as you were you told your first little lie to your parents. All for the sex.. 'Nah. For Craig.' She felt your face flush.

After a bit of making out and making it passed taking your clothes off. He begged and pleaded for him to uh... Well saying it in your head made it so weird, but he wanted to spank you. Which you were super scared of, but you took a deep breath and bit your lip, nodding the okay for him to do it.

He said he would do one spank for each letter of your name. You got passed the first three fine, but finally tears were going down your face and you were scared and hurt. You pushed him off and put your clothes back on. "

"Baby please no." He begged, he had tears brimming in his eyes, but you were finally scared of the bad boy. You couldn't take anymore and ran out the door. It was cold and your tears felt frozen to your face. Finally you ran out of places to go and went to your bestfriend and cousins house. Wendy.

You told her everything. Your phone would not stop ringing, Wendy finally took it and just let him have it. "How could you?! You can't just abuse someone. Yeah, well she did it because she loved you. Well that doesn't matter anymore. Stay the fuck away from her, Tucker." Your body was shaking with cold, hear, and you feeling like your heart was literally breaking.

This may have been the most fucked up thing that had ever happened to you. This didn't actually happen to people did it? No.. No, just me. You sighed, your (e/c) felt like it had dulled a bit from all the tears. Finally you just fell asleep listening to the sound of Craig and your "song" keep sounding on and on and on through the night until you finally cut it off.