Chapter 7 (Lemon)

Remember this is a lemon chapter. You can either read it or wait until Chapter 8 comes out. I'm going to put a lot of stars so you don't have to read parts of it. But just know that Chapter 8 is the day after they did it. ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★******************************************* ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★******************************************* ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★******************************************* ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★********************************************************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★******************************************* ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★******************************************* ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★******************************************* ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★*******************************************