|Stay| Juno x Reader|

A/N: mmmmmmm yes women  

Alot of mimic writers say she has anger issues? I THINK ITS TRUE

also I LOVE WOMEN /hj 

TWS: HOT WOMEN, CRYING, YELLING, AND JUNO'S ANGER ISSUES AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

~

Juno had changed over time. She started to distance herself from you, and would always move her head when you turned to look at her. You started to worry she didn't want to be friends anymore, and she started to ignore you. 

And it hurt. Alot.

By the time she started to seem to slightly notice you again, you were already upset. Everyday, you would go home and cry. She didn't seem to notice your change in attitude, or the fact your eyes were always red and stained with tears. Her mind seemed to always be somewhere else. Only months before, you had developed feelings for Juno, now you doubted those feelings would ever be returned. The sliver of hope you had for Juno liking you back was destroyed by Juno herself, and she didn't even know the affects of what she was doinh. One day, you had enough.

"Juno-" You said, getting cut of by nobody but Juno herself. You took a deep breath, trying to make yourself not yell. "Can't you see I'm busy?" She snapped, looking at her phone. You felt tears prickle your eyes as she said that. "JUNO! IM TIRED OF YOU BEING SO MEAN TO ME! I JUST WANT OT BE YOUR FRIEND, BUT I CAN'T DO THAT IF ALL YOU DO IS SNAP AT ME!" You blurted out implusively. You covered your mouth and looked at Juno, it almost looked like she was hurt."WELL Y/N, IF YOU'RE GOING TO ACT LIKE THAT, THEN I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS ANYMORE!" She cried, picking up her phone and running away. You started to cry.

"Juno!  Don't leave! Come back!" You said, but it seemed like you were yelling into the void. She was gone. The sun started to set as Juno was nearly out of your range of sight. You sat alone on the grass until dark. Then you picked yourself up and walked to your apartment. 

~

The next day, you saw her at sunset, at the same spot where she was yesterday with you. She ran up to you. "Juno! What more could you possibly want?" You said, trying to keep yourself from crying. She then turned to her phone and sent a message. Your phone's notfication sound dinged.

Y/N, the reason I was not paying attention to you was because I was writing this text. It's been a draft for way too long. I like you. I don't know how to tell you properly, and I was always too flustered to look you in the face. I just like you. It's okay if you don't like me back or hate me now.

You started to cry. You pulled Juno into a tight hug. Then she did the unexpected, she started to sob with you. "I'm sorry Y/N, I understand if you don't like me bac-" 

"I like you too!"