2.

His lips were gentle against hers, he was taking his time, she knew he was still giving her an out. Which was even more reassuring considering she was the one who'd instigated the kiss to begin with. Lysandra's hands curled through his lengthy hair, she tugged him closer and their tongues fought a battle neither wanted to win.

Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was some new found nerve. Whatever it was Lysandra knew this was the man she wanted to be her first. It would be easy, no complication, he seemed willing enough. He made his way down her neck as his rough hands bunched up her dress, luckily the alleyway was dark enough to make the indecency half decent.

Dropping to his knees the large man took hold of her thigh, lifting it he draped it over his shoulder. His eyes met hers and she must've given him the answer he was looking for in her gaze as he nestle his head in the sweet junction of her thighs. She almost collapsed when she felt him take in a deep breath, it may have been one of the most sexiest things she'd ever experienced let alone witnessed in her short twenty-six years of life.

Mikel hummed his appreciation. It was almost as if the beast had taken over, he was usually a lot more classy above fucking a woman in a dimly lit alleyway, but fuck he wanted her then and there. Now that he'd taken a scent of that sweet heat of hers, he knew he'd made the right decision. He felt his cock jerk in response, wanting to be free, but he controlled himself. Needing a taste of her, he slowly kisses up her thigh and pulled her lace panties to the side, the dampness of them only seeming to infatuate him further with the stubborn woman.

She felt his tongue take one long stroke along the length of her opening, she shuddered, fuck if this is what sex could be like she'd truly been missing out. She wanted to tell the man this was her first time, but something in her had her holding back the words. Gripping his shoulders, Lysandra steadied herself, he paid no attention to her arouse weakened form. The man worked his tongue up and down her slit, nipping on her clit, until she was nothing but a quivering mess.

Fuck she tasted good, sweet and tangy but somehow perfect. He knew nothing would ever taste as sweet as the woman resting on his shoulders. So he lapped at her until he felt her body shiver through a orgasm. He heard her small inhale of oxygen and a quiet, "oh my god..." Satisfaction burned through him, he loved her small omission, knowing she was the type of woman to show the pleasure she felt both through her expression and vocally.

Raising slowly, he licked his lips and watched as her hooded eyes sank down to his glistening mouth. She bit her lower lip before moving forward and taking a taste of herself. Mikel needed in her like never before, her innocent little kisses where doing nothing but torture to his member. "Turn around," his voice was deep, almost a growl.

Like the good little vixen she was, she adhered. Mikel almost shot his load then and there in his pants, without thinking his hands reached for the pale round globes of her ass. He could tell the woman worked out, her behind was shapely but firm, perfect for spanking. "Like this?" She asked innocently.

He pressed his hand to the middle of her back and pushed down, "like this." She pressed her hands to the brick wall effectively making her waist smaller and her bottom practically begging for a good fucking. "Good girl," he approved, stroking the fine line of her spine until he was back at that delicious behind.

Loosening his belt, Mikel undid his zipper and released his cock.

Without allowing her the time to back out, because he knew for sure if she did he may just combust, he pressed a small kiss to her pussy and placed the head of his cock at her entrance.

She was so teasingly wet, to the point it glimmered down her thigh in the minimal lightening, but fuck was she tight. Mikel slowly nudged her slit, it almost tightened further denying him access. "Relax sweetheart," He kissed her shoulder.