Childe X Zhongli - The Ship on the Ocean

//AN: sorry for the late upload I was grinding for Albedo but still didn't get him and procrastinated too 🥲//

Zhongli and Childe sat peacefully at the back of The Crux giving small glances whilst peacefully smiling at each other.
"The ocean scenery is something else" Zhongli stares.
"... and what about me", Childe smugs . Zhongli glanced at Childe blushing aggressively at the statement he said. "I..umm. y-y-your" Childe patiently waits smirking, Zhongli swallows and snaps out of his shyness "your beautiful Ajax".
Childe leans to kiss Zhonglis forehead "your much more beautiful sweetie"

A gust of wind blows against the geo archon and the mortal. The couple hold each other's hands with no hesitation. "The wind is speaking... the sun is smiling ... the clouds are dancing". Silently Zhongli and Childe stare at the white haired boy with a crimsom strained piece of hair.
"Ummm so what are you trying to say" the ginger questioned curiously.

"Myself and my fellow friends are going at the beach in 2 days, I would love to invite you two to the shores of Yaoguang Shoal".

Zhongli grips Childe hands blushing at the thought of going to the beach. As an geo archon and god of commerce and law, Zhongli had never once in his 6000 years been to the beach or been to an area with friends. Childe perceives at the action of holding hands and agrees to Kazuhas statement. "Yes we will be there" Childe smiles at his lover.

Kazuha added "I will now leave and not interrupt, my two precious friends, I'll be off with Beidou if you need anything". They know they will make it back to Liyue in a day so they had off to the small dorm Beidou had given them keys on the door it has said the exact numbers as the key. Zhongli unlocks the door to see a small room with a double bed in it. " But Beidou said this was the only dorm left in at The Crux" Zhongli blushes. Childe nods and settles in placing his bag on top of a square table. Unzipping his green bag to pull out a half drank water bottle. He chugs it down and Zhongli just admires Childe drinking and thinks to himself 'how did I end up in this situation'... 'I have a lover'... 'I'm so happy'... 'I love you' and the last thought slipped out of his mouth and hears a reply "I love you too".
Childe sinks himself in a blanket at the right side of the double bed. "Zhongli babe come lay down" as obedient as he is "yes I will". He covers the warm blanket over himself.

"I'm so joyful of everything" a random statement exits Zhonglis mouth. Childe opens his eyes wide open shocked "I am as joyful as you are only if you you are with me through eternity, my love, my dear, my future husband".
"I'm sorry... You were once a workaholic as a fatui harbinger and I interrupted that". Childe left a serious expression "I am still a fatui that never changed and never will, I am loyal to Tsarista, dedicated to my role, and if I had to choose between two sides amongst a war I'd collide with Tsarista".

Zhongli in verge of tears and regrets facing the wall. There was awkwardness tension in the small room.
Childe rethinking and regretting his words he spat out at his boyfriend. He felt pissed at how Zhongli offended him even though he knew it was unwittingly.

"I didn't mean it like that, to hurt you...I love you" crying tears the first time in 6000 years of Zhonglis life. He cuddled Zhongli hearing his small cries and noticing his sadness. "You said that you wouldn't side with me... you basically said your gonna leave me".
"Sorry, I didn't think or anything before speaking... to be honest I wouldn't ever leave you for shit, let's get married and escape reality, I would rather be tortured everyday if it meant that you can stay by side".

Turning to look at Childes navy eyes "Tartaglia I agree let's get married and stick with each other forever". Zhongli smiles at him catching a glimpse at his partners lips. Childe pushes him and kisses his lips. "I love you Zhongli"."I love you too and I can't wait for the beach and meeting kazuhas friends" Childe replies "I think we should tell them about our relationship, I will kill anyone that flirts with you" Zhongli was intimidated "sure!" He laughs.

They sleep in ease waiting for the night to fade and the sun to rise

Still in the Crux the two males were both in deep sleep but this time they felt a stronger bond then before. They felt unstoppable and they knew their relationship would be lasting.

Childe runs to the bathroom in the dorm and started throwing up. Zhongli wakes up by the heavy noises Childe caused and runs to check up on Childe. "CHILDE WHATS WRONG!"...finally a reply, he stops throwing up for a moment "S-ea si" and continued to be sick. Zhongli was there the whole time, worried and scared for the mortal. "I'm gonna call a nurse" Childe grabs his coat signing him to stay as the mortal was scared. "I will prohibit you from eating any greasy foods today and so on I will get you a cup of cold water". The nauseous boy watched him leave and allowed him.

Zhongli knew he was sea sick, worried a little after how much he threw up. Pouring water he looses his senses 'I hope he feels better I should get medicine to while I'm at it'.

"Here tablets and cold water" Zhongli smiles nervously and gives to the ginger. Feeling better Childe says "sorry my body somehow couldn't take in the long ride we're currently in", Zhongli replies in comfort "don't worry it was bumpy throughout the night I felt the sensation too"

Zhongli says "you should rest I'll stay with you for the day I'll also notify Beidou so she is assured with the situation... The beach is tomorrow anyways and we're going back to liyue". "Yes Zhongli I understand"

Childe sleeps on the bed and Zhongli watches over protectively. He is so excited for tomorrow, he decides he will make lunch for Childe soon too.

The next day -