The meeting

"Skyler! Come on, aren't you going to prepare for the concert?"

"Yeah! Coming!" I told Belle, my sister. Well not actually 'coz she's my best friend but yeah I treat her as a sister. The two of us live in a flat in London, and its pretty big. We both are fans of this boy band called One Direction and we have tickets for their show tonight in the O2 Arena. We are excited - not only are we excited that we will see the lads but we are also excited because we will be really close to the stage !

After getting ready, we hopped in my car. And by the way, im wearing a white tank top, black skater skirt, white chuck Taylors and a mk bag. We drove to the mall to eat before we went to the arena. We went to McDonalds and ordered our food.

While we were eating, we saw tons of girls outside and most of them are screaming.

"Belle, Let's go check out what's happening. Yeah?"

"Okay. C'mon, c'mon" Belle said.

"Ahhhh! Help my ovaries just exploded!"

" LAAAARRRRY!"

"Liam! I need your eleven inches inside me!"

Those are just some of the screams I heard. But wait. Did I hear that? Of course I did.

" AHHHHH! OMG! WAAAAAAHH! Belle did you hear that?! DID YOU HEAR THAT?!" I told her while shaking her.

"YES! I HEARD IT! COME ON LETS GO!" Belle said then she pulled me towards the crowd of screaming girls.

"BOO BEAR! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AHH!" Well, that was me.

"NIALL I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES!" Belle, is obviously a Niall girl.

OH.MY.F*CKING.GOD. I can already change my name in twitter to ' I SAW 5/5 '. They are like Gods. I feel like crying. I saw One Direction. I saw One Direction. I saw One Direction. I SAW ONE DIRECTION! I pushed many girls to get near them. Oh my Gosh I'm in front of them! 

I fell to the ground because so many people were pushing me. And guess what, I fell in front of my bae. LOUIS TOMLINSON. He looked at me. OMG! HE LOOKED AT ME. LOUIS FREAKIN TOMLINSON LOOKED AT ME!

"You okay,love?" Then he helped me up.

"Uuhhhhh"

"Did you get hurt?" He told me.

"Uhhhhhhhhh no. Yes. I mean no. No,Yeah no." Sorry I was star strucked

" I LO-" I was cut off when...

" I also wanna meet Louis!" Someone said after she or he pushed me.

"Ouch!" Well that hurt. I decided to let that go because we will still see them later because of the concert. When I got up, I was pushed to the back. I looked over to the boys for one last glance, then I saw Belle. With The Niall Horan. He's so handsome. If I did not know Louis then my favorite would be Niall. But, I am happy for Belle because she met her bae.

I waited for her for about five minutes then she came to me.

"Hey Sky! Me and Niall talked! WAAH!" Belle said.

" I'm so happy for you! Okay, tell me what he said. Oh my! I'm so excited to know what he said!"

" Okay. He said that I should go to the concert with my friends then I said that we will and we are HUGE fans. Then I said I love him cause I really do, then , I gave him my number. I wrote my number on a paper then put a kiss mark. Hope he'll call me." Belle said.

" He will surely call you. Then the two of you will have a date. Then you will be in a relationship. Then you will get married. Oh! I thought of a theme for your wedding. Then you will have babies. Th --"

"I hope. I hope that will happen. That may happen if he is not part of the worlds biggest boyband." Belle cut me off

" Don't lose hope Belle. Anyways, come. Let's go to the arena. Its better if we're early because we might get to see or hear the lads rehearsing. I'm so excited!" I said.

We've just arrived in the arena then we fell in line.

------------------------------------------------
This is my first time to write so I'm sorry if there are any typos. Thanks for reading this story!! I'll try to update every time Ill have a chance. I miss Zayn :'((