chapter two

"gosh the people here are so

"gosh the people here are so..." I trailed off looking at everyone sitting around us. "I know I know, hate to say this but Kim and Alessandro would rock these outfits better than us with their confidence," Harry said from beside me.

I looked down at the dress Kim was supposed to wear and nodded. Our size is the same with the only difference being that I have a little tummy whereas she doesn't but still, this dress is a little tight on me.

She is also taller than me and has short strawberry blonde hair for now. She keeps changing her hair colour all the time so I'm guessing the next one would be midnight blue.

Another model walked down the runway earning a round of applause from everyone. I can't believe I was nervous to attend this fashion show.

The people who are probably ambassadors of Dior had occupied the front row dressed equally good and some were even better.

How does each and every one of them look so bloody good?!

I was seated in the second row with Harry, who couldn't stop recording everything. "This could probably be the first time I'm so glad that I'm friends with Kim," he said looking at the runway.

I rolled my eyes at that and shook my head. I know he's recording all of this to show Kim and make her jealous.

I know the whole hype about a fashion show and yeah it's fun and nice but no one mentioned that it also gets a little boring. I'm tired of clapping now.

I didn't really keep track of time so I have no idea how long we've been sitting here but my arse is paining now.

I think the show was coming to an end as many models started coming on the runaway and stood in a line at the back.

The thing that caught my eye was the last model who walked down the runway dressed as a flight of stairs?. No seriously, what in the bloody hell?!

Do people really like this? What the hell?

She might be so jealous of the others who got to wear such beautiful outfits and here she was dressed as a flight of stairs?!