16

Next chapter has Rindou smut but idk if it'll be what you guys expect it to be 😂

__________

You flutter your eyes open, head a little hazy. When you sat up, you finally had a look around and saw you were back in your room on the island. It was just around one in the afternoon, meaning you've skipped breakfast and lunch.

Groaning, you got out of bed and changed before you walked out to the kitchen. You ate as much as you wanted, moaning as you chewed on the fries. Everyone was gone but you weren't concerned at the moment, you just wanted to stop your stomach from growling.

By the time you had finished eating, the guys had walked in. Sanzu had a lot of scratches, him wearing a plain white tshirt that was wet made them all visible.

You raised an eyebrow at his state and got closer to him. "What happened to you?"

"Nothing." He mutters, looking to the side.

Accompanied by a busted lip, Sanzu had a nasty bruise forming near the tip of his lip on the right side of his cheek. There were blood oozing from his scratches while some have dried up.

Seeing that you aren't going to get anything from him, you look at the others and scrutinized their state. Your eyes narrowed on two different fists, Mikey's and Takeomi's.

"Is no one going to tell me why Sanzu's all fucked up?" You ask, hearing no response from any of them.

It was really irritating because it felt like they were outright ignoring you. Half of your brain was telling you to walk out dramatically but that would be no good. Instead of doing that, you tried to find the weakest one.

"Kokonoi?" You fully faced the man, watching him look at the guys awkwardly. "Well? Are you gonna tell me or not?"

After a second or two, he sighs in defeat. "Sanzu gave you his special candies and we all got worried since you were practically dead asleep."

"And you had to be injected by an anti so that you could wake up within the day." Takeomi spoke as well, eyes glaring at Sanzu.

"You apparently took a whole packet so it was a huge doze and you could've died." Kakucho adds, shaking his head at Sanzu.

You took a few seconds to process what he said before finally turning to Sanzu who seemed like he couldn't look at you in the eyes. He looked like he was really guilty and it made you wonder if that was the only thing he did—give you his 'candies'.

"Let me fix you up." You mutter, taking ahold of his wrist and going to the toilet. "I hope there's actually a medical kit there."

Mikey furrowed his eyebrows, not knowing why you didn't freak out. Everyone felt like they wanted to beat up Sanzu again because of how you reacted. You were supposed to get mad, to yell, or hurt Sanzu.

Checking the toilet, were relieved to see that there was a medical kit there. You guided the all too quiet Sanzu to lean against the sink but then changed your mind and hopped on the sink while he stood in front of you in between your legs.

The two of you were quiet for a while, nothing could be heard except for the occasional hiss and grunts that came out of his mouth. You were reminded of this at that time back then when they all came home in a bad state.

"You aren't mad?" He mutters under his breath, eyes meeting yours for the first time that day.

"Did you want to kill me?" You ask calmly while cleaning the rest of his wounds.