Part one~

3:14am. it was the second night I've been lying awake thinking about him. When will I get to see him again- I thought. I got out of bed and headed downstairs to get some water.

As I was heading back upstairs with my water As I heard moving in my bedroom. I went back upstairs and peeked into the room. H-hello? I asked as I softly pushed open the door. To my surprise patch was sitting on my bed. He had on a black long sleeved button shirt and gray sweatpants.

He looked up at me then stood up. He was at least 6'2. He was a head or two taller than me. Once he stood up he came over to me and hugged me.

Where have you been? You said you would be here yesterday and never came-? I said while hugging him. "I'm sorry angel, I was dealing with hank. I found another one of his warehouses and was checking it out. I almost got caught so I had to stay hidden just in case they found me."

"You should have called me, I was so worried about you. I thought you got captured, you scared me." I know angel im sorry, but I did it for my safety and yours. I hugged him tighter and backed up. He turned around and shut the door.

"You look good in my shirt~" patch said while smirking at me. I felt my face get hot as I blushed. Earlier I hadn't realized I had his shirt on. "Hmph, flirting with me, really professional" i said sarcastically. I need to change, turn around, i said all while smiling. That's like telling a little kid he can't look at ice cream in a ice cream store~" he said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and went in my closet and shut the door. I kept the lights off in there, just in case. I changed into a tank top and black leggings. I came out to see him sitting on the edge of bed. I went over and sat next to him.