im here for you <3-fluffy angst

TW: self harm,razor,panic attack

A/N if you feel like this please get help and remeber your worth everything and youre perfect <3

Dream was peacefully asleep he was cuddling George close to his chest (cover picture). Though George was not asleep.

It was 3;40am and George carefully slipped out of his boyfriends embrace even though he wishes he could be there for hours. George tiptoes to the bathroom making sure not to wake Nick or Darryl.

George looks at himself as voices swarm him calling him pathetic and useless. His breath getting shorter and quicker without any thought George grabbed the razor.

George was hesitant but soon started fiddling with the razor is his hands bringing it down to his thighs and placing it slicing across his thighs. Georges t-shirt now becoming damp with the amount of tear falling from his eyes he winces from the pain as the blood start beading and over spilling from the cuts he had done less than 1 minute ago.

Dream turns over and frantically pats the bed and realises that his lover isn't in bed Dream get up and walks around.

light peering out from under the bathroom door. "George you okay in there" he says pressing his ear up too the door hearing his lovers frantic breathe and he screams for Nick and bad as he wiggling the doorknob.

Bad hearing the screaming runs out getting nick  from his slumber and head to Clay. Nick knowing what's happening starts picking the lock as bad covers dream in a warm embrace. Clay starts sobbing knowing that his lover is in this state. 

Nick picks the lock and Clay runs in sitting in front of George knowing what's happened and giving Nick the look too walk away. "I-I'm so-sorry" George lets out it a sob.

"hey its okay baby can i see just too clean them?" Dream says calmly making sure not panic George even more. George hesitantly shows clay as clay clean them out for George and comforting him.

"p-please do-don't be mad.." George lets out in a choked sob. "I'm not angry baby I just don't know why you wouldn't come to me I'm here for you." Dream says rubbing Georges back too comfort him.

George wraps his legs and arms around dream and Clay lifts him back too bed cuddling his and soothing him making sure he wouldn't start to get panicked over again.

Dream wraps up George in his blanket kissing his forehead.

"im here for you okay if you feel like this please please tell me I love you so much Georgie." Dream states as George nuzzle his neck into clays neck nodding.

It took George just over an hour to settle back down and as George fell asleep dream wrapped his arms round his waist kissing his forehead.

"i love you Georgie"he said softly falling asleep..

________________________________________________________________________________

Please leave a vote and comment any other story's you want

Also go look at some of my other stories <£

483 words