Epilogue

Lexa pov:

I walk with Clarke through the market, stopping every other step. And between my wife who is interested in everything she sees and my children running, puting their noses in all the stores, I doubt that we have advanced more than ten meters since we started. A tug on my coat makes me look down, where Charlie looks at me with those two big emerald green eyes.

"What's up, champ?"

"Nomon, over there is the damn harpy." He points with his finger towards the saleswoman in the store.

Costia, sorry the harpy, opens her eyes wide and glares at us furiously. Clarke looks at us surprised, also angry. "Charlie Griffin kom Skaiktrikru!"

"Mommy, but she doesn't have horns like in the drawing you made." Madi tells her, with childish innocence.

Clarke stares at me and I shrink. "Honey ....."

"Lexa kom Trikru!" Everyone in the market turns to us, seeing how the commander is reprimanded by her wife. "How do you let your children of five and six years old say such things!"

"Well, they have good reasons." She looks at me angrier and I recoil. "Okay, okay. Kids, that was wrong." She looks at me once more, before continuing to walk through the stalls. I kneel next to my children, who look at me sad because their mother got angry. "Very good, little ones. If you find the dead fly and yell at it, I will give you whatever sweets and cakes you want."

They look at me smiling and run to look for her. I smirk at Costia, catching up with Clarke. She looks entertainingly at the different paintings that are in the stall. I take her by the waist and kiss her forehead. She looks at me still angry and I give her a smile. I give her a pick and her brow unfurrows. Another, and the daggers disappear from her eyes. Another, and she keeps me glued to her lips, deepening the kiss."

"Nomon, I found the dead fly, I win!" Madi shouts.

Clarke breaks away, looking so furious it looks like she's going to explode. I shrug my shoulders, pretending to be innocent. "And why are you looking at me?" There is no fun for me tonight.

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

"Shall we save something for Mommy?" Charlie asks, finishing eating a piece of candy.

"It's a good idea, she might forgive me." I say taking Clarke's favorites.

"Is Mommy mad at you?" Madi asked worriedly.

I purse my lips. "A little, little one. But you'll see that she gets over it."

"Doesn't eating sweets will make her more angry?" She asks, pointing to the table full of sweets.

"Probably. That's why you must keep the secret." I take another piece of cake, taking a big bite.

"Secret." They both repeat in unison, attacking the sweets again.

Some will say that I am a terrible mother, others that I use them as an excuse to eat sweet things. Okay, we're having a blast. Too bad Anya and Raven aren't here, they would have supported me against Clarke.

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Clarke pov:

I perfect the sketch I just made with charcoal frowning. Lexa will drive me crazy one day. And if she continues to spoil them like this, may God save us. For Heda, no wait she's Heda. For all the Hedas except my wife, hopefully karma will give her back! It's not until now that I realize I'm muttering it through my teeth.