Skilled Hands

I can't count how many times I've watched the video between Megan and I. It was a short 10 minute video but it just made me realize how badly I wanted her. Her body was stunning and the more I watched it the more I could feel the sensation of her grinding against my dick. I could feel myself starting to throb and I quickly shut my eyes and rubbed them. The last thing I wanted was to have an erection during class.

The students started trickling into my classroom and I quickly shut my laptop, I watched them take their seats at their desk. Megan walked in and smiled at me. The innocent look in her eyes was a big act. Seeing her made my situation worse. My thoughts became to much to handle, In my mind I was undressing her. I started to get frustrated, it was a terrible idea to fuck her, seeing her face everyday is going to drive me insane especially since I couldn't lay her across my desk and fuck her.

I looked down at myself and noticed that my erection wasn't so bad. It was barely noticeable. I grabbed my laptop and hooked it to the projector. "Ok class please take your seats and take out your laptops." I said as I opened my computer. I started talking about todays lesson when I noticed the class gasping and whispering. "What's so funny?" My thoughts immediately ran to my dick. I looked down to make sure that I wasn't standing in front of them with my friend poking through my pants. I looked up at them confused when I noticed that, that wasn't what they were looking at. Their eyes were all fixed on something behind me.

I turned around to see the sex tape of Megan and I playing on the giant projector screen. The entire class was looking at a close up of Megan's body as she was grinding against me until I came on my stomach. My faced heated up with embarrassment and I quickly shut my laptop and unplugged it from the projector. I couldn't believe how careless I was and didn't close out of the video. I stood their frozen tightly grabbing the fabric of my pants with a face that was painted red.

"Wow isn't Mister Jackson the best teacher ever for showing us an example of foreplay". Megan said out loud. She winked at me and continued to speak to the class. "I mean it would have been a great lesson but it seems like the class is to childish to watch it since they're all whispering and laughing. Aren't we all in our 20's some of us in our 30s? What a shame that you adults can't get your shit together."

The look on everyones faces changed suddenly to disappointment, probably because everything she had said was true. Megan had saved my ass today, if it wasn't for her bold speech I would have canceled todays class and told all of them to go back to there dorms.

I continued my lesson purely based off memory. I didn't dare open my computer again. The rest of the lesson went smoother then expected. The class stayed quiet and took note from what I was saying. When the 2 hours were up I felt this sense of relief rush over me. The class packed up their things and walked out of the room. As always Megan was the last to leave me classroom. She walked up to me and started laughing.

"Nice going professor" she said. "I'm sorry I didn't close out of the video". I felt terrible, I could only imagine how embarrassed she was.

"I think it was hot- the whole class was talking about how sexy it was, Jade even told me that she wished she could do that with her boyfriend"

My mouth hung open in shock. Did she just say it was hot?

"I'm sorry but how are you not embarrassed?"

"Michael you just posted that video on the hub for thousands of people to watch and jerk off too, why would I be embarrassed about a class of 40 students watching it? And it's not like they knew it was us."

She stepped closer to me with her arms behind her back. "You're so tense Professor...maybe I should help you 'release' some of that" she said seductively then grabbed my bulge.

I looked down at her hands and realized that I had gotten hard without even noticing. "Megan now is not a great time" I said watching her drop to her knees.

"What's the matter porn star? Are you getting camera shy?" She said as she placed her phone on the floor.

She hit record and the camera view was pointing straight up giving a creative view. She unzipped my pants and with no hesitation she started to stroke me in circular motions.

Megan was unlike any girl I've ever met. She was willing to record herself. She was a virgin and was skilled as if she had did all of this before.

Why was I complaining? Why was I scared of her bold actions? Then it hit me- I was Michael Jackson, one of the best directors in the industry with now a beautiful virgin at my feet- literally. If she wanted to make a video, I was going to make sure it was the best.

From here on out I wasn't going easy on her, but I was going to be loyal to make it easier for her to trust me. I didn't mind giving up every girl for this one right here.

She took me into her mouth and looked into my eyes.

Bold move.

She took me in deeper and I realized...she didn't have a gag reflex. She was one of the girls that were blessed. I grabbed her head and thrusted in and out of her mouth. She grabbed my waist making sure she didn't loose balance. She was determined.

I pulled out of her mouth looking at her teary eyes she bit her lip looking like she wanted more. I gently rubbed her face and made her stand up. With the camera still beneath us, I lifted up her skirt and rubbed the outside of her panties. I could feel how wet she was.

Megan threw her head back up, letting the sensation of my fingers rub her. Her soft moans were enough to make me pull her panties down and push my fingers inside of her while my thumb massaged her clit.

"F-fuck...mmme" she whined. I smiled and slide my fingers deeper into her. I could feel her walls throbbing around them. The girl was so desperate for me that she propped her foot on the desk and started riding my fingers.

Everything she did was turning me on and I was aching to be inside her. Make love to her which is a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. In this moment I wasn't worried about the camera I was only focused on pleasing her.

"Mister Jackson can I come in" I heard a voice say from behind the door followed by a few knocks. Megan quickly jumped back and grabbed her phone. She stopped recording and fixed her skirt while I fixed my pants.

"Yes come in!" I said as I zipped up my fly. Megan stood by my desk making it seem like she was only here to ask me after class questions about the lesson.

To my surprise Chris had walked in. "Yo wussup Mister Jack" he said as he walked in. "Hi Chris" I said back as we did our handshake.

"Hey Megan" Chris said as he held her hand and licked his lips. I would have gotten angry at his attempt to flirt but her hand were just on my dick.

"How'd you find me Christopher?" She asked with a flirty tone. "I asked James if he had saw you and he said you hung back after class"

"Thanks James" Megan said under her breath

"So...Megan..are you going to the party tonight? It's another lingerie party". He said now starting to rub her knuckles with his thumb. Now I was getting angry.

"Oh I can't I have tutoring with Mister Jackson" she said quickly. I was happy to see that she was trying to spend more time with me.

"Seriously? You need tutoring for a sex class? Baby I can teach you everything you want to know" Chris said giving her a seductive look. I couldn't take it anymore. I hated to seeing him touching her.

"Inappropriate Mister Tucker, and I hope you know this isn't a sex class. It's a class to help people stay protected in the industry and what to look out for" I recited proudly.

"Yeah...but unprotected sex feels better, anyway Megan I'll catch you later. I'll text you the details if you want to come". He said as he walked out backwards never taking his eyes off of her.

I had to stop Megan from going to that party. I wasn't going to let Chris take my girl.