"GIRLFRIEND"?

You might be reading this book and be like this is cringe and doesn't make sense and I just take long breaks and make another chapter so I might miss some info from earlier chapters so I apologize

Anywayssss🏃🏃

Were gonna pick off where you put him in kiris bed

Bakugous pov:

-

When I woke up i seen red hair sitting next to me. M/n?

No. Kiri

WAIT. DID WE JUS- OH MAYBE I DREAMED IT I MUST HAVE-

"Bakubro you up"

I sit up looking at him blankly

"You okay and how did you get in my brothers room" he said raising his eyebrow. So it was real. What am I supposed to say...

"Why"...

"I mean he's my brother and your my best friend and you were passed out."

'I passed out... that's so fucking embarrassing..'

"AND YOU TOOK A SHOWER TOGETHER!"

I looked at him confused. We took a shower together. 'The hell does he think he is I could have easily did that by myself and on my own!

' And I barley know him but I had sex with him.'

Then the memories started flooding back. " damnit"

" Wait. Did you guys do something-"

" NO. Wth are you talking about I only past out that's it!"

" Ooo that's good, you had me nervous for a second 😊" he said taking a big breathe out. But that's not what happened at all.

"What time is it"

"11:00"

"..."

"It's already been 2 FUCKING HOURS"

"Don't yell I'm sleepy now" he said yawning a little.

I look down at my clothes. The hell is this.

"And your wearing my brothers clothes now!"

It made me feel bubbly inside, it smelt hella good.

"Just lay down" I said putting the covers over my head to hide my face.

"Ooh okay"

After they got situated and turned off the lights they'd agreed to keep their space.

-

6am

Still bakus pov:

Ding. Ding Ding

Ughhh wth is that noiseeee. I thought branging my head from out of the covers. It looked like it was just starting to get light outside. I heard voices from downstairs it soundeld like a man and a woman but I couldn't really tell. Since it was all muffled. I was gonna lay back down but I decided to get up. When I was walking by I notice that M/N door was open.

Should I

Hell no

Maybe

I heard some more talking which made me turn my head. It couldn't be shitty hairs parents... How the hell do I know that. I slept with him once and I'm already acting obsessed. Ughhhh and we just met yesterday. "What the hell are you doing here." What-

I heard that voice, it sounded so familiar, it had to be m/n. Why should I care I barely even know him.

'While bakugou was having a gay panic their was a slam at the door. Anyways, but he snapped back into reality.'

The hell was that. I started creeping downstairs. It was m/n and this girl talking... Touching. I reached the end of the stairs and walked to peak out the window at them. They seem so close ,but m/n looked irritated. He looked so fine tho. Then it hit me. What if this is his girlfriend. And we...

No there's no evidence of that being his girlfriend and why should I care... It was something that they did that kinda irritated me, but made me mad at m/n and myself a the same time. They kissed. I fucking knew that was his gf. Why the hell would he do that. He looked so passionate about it too.

Shit! He seen me.

He was kissing her then they started getting all touchy then he looked at the window AND FUCKING SAW ME THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING. I just need to get him in a coma then he can forget or something. Before I knew it I was being held. " The hell do you want red head."

"Why are you watching us" he said pulling my arm so that now I'm closer to him. " I DONT KNOW MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T TALKING SO LOUD AND SO MUCH THEN SLAMMING THE DOOR I WOULDN'T BE LOOKING."

"What.. why the hell are you screaming and why are you acting like that."

"SHUT UP AND I AM ACTING NORMAL AND IM ALWAYS LIKE THIS"

"M/N whats going o-.... bakugou why do you always have to scream."

Oh kiri. Ugh I can thank him later I was probably gonna start crying. No. Crying is for losers and the weak!

"WHAT.. I never scream so both of you can choke on a bone and die.... Especially you" I said looking at m/n. Why the hell did I do that.

"m/n what did you do now... Actually I say that's pretty normal for bakubro to say, but still I can't feel but somethings wrong"

"Nothing is wrong now I'm ready to go home now."

"Well m/n is taking you btw forgot to tell you"

" I am?" He said with a confused look.

Okay to be continued bc I running out of ideas

Next chapter probably in about 3months.....

No I'm just kidding..... No but seriously

I don't know