7

Yunho wakes up with a start, suddenly sitting up right on his bed, head pounding. His skin was glistening under the moonlight with sweat, clothes damp as they stuck uncomfortably to his body.

"God...damnit," he whispers out, voice rough and deeper than usual. Yunho rubs his eyes before checking the digital alarm clock that shone brightly in the dark room.

'0529' it read while it blinked every second.

The boy yawns loudly, stretching his arms as he swung his legs over to the side of the bed, thankful that he didn't take the bunkbed unlike his roommates, Seonghwa and Yeosang.

Gliding his hand through his damp hair and resting his overly warm feet on the cold wooden floor, he carefully made his way to the door, attempting to leave without making much noise to wake up the other boys.

His hand touches the cold long metal handle of the door, hesitantly standing there as he decided his next move.

it's stupid, really. A shiver running down his spine as the hair on the back of his neck suddenly stands up. His once scorching hot body was now freezing cold.

He touched his own neck, it felt warm.

But why did he feel the chill running through his bones? It wasn't a nice feeling.

Curse the cold, he would rather be warm forever instead of feeling cold slime slither over his insides.

There was a caressing feeling in his abdomen, like a cold hand was feeling his flat stomach. A sudden wave of self consciousness washed over him, making Yunho shiver again.

He reached forward to grab the handle again, going against the force in his brain that made him stop. maybe that was a bad idea, because the moment he stepped out into the hallway, he doesn't think he was supposed to see what he saw.

He just wanted to take a piss, maybe wash his face or soak himself in an early morning warm bath and wait until the water gets cold, literally anything but see a tall figure at the end of the hallway that led to the common area.

He just wanted to take a piss. In the toilet. Not in his pants in the middle of the house. Well, of course he didn't pee himself literally. He isn't that much of a pussy.

The figure stood tall in height, not until the ceiling, but up to his own height. It was wearing what looked like the hanbok that Yunho wears during their national holidays, the colours illuminated by dim the moon light shinning through the curtains that flew in the wind, but it's face still hidden in the dark.

'Yeosang forgot to close the windows again, goddamnit.' Yunho thought to himself when he felt another cold breeze.

The figure stumbled backwards slightly, startled by Yunho's suddenly appearance in the hallway of doors. It steps into the light, revealing the identity of the mysterious thing in the living room.

Yunho's breath hitches, eyes widening as he catches a glimpse of the pretty face that glowed under the light slightly.

Pale skin glistening, his jawline sharper than any knife in Yunho's house. Thick lips slightly parted as he breathed harshly, his light brown hair wet and bangs covering his eyes. Dripping water onto his tiled flooring, making a horrifying wet mess on the ground(yunho could be wet himself from how hot that guy is tbh, cough.).

Yunho could faintly see the other boy's eyes darting across his body, raking from top to bottom as if judging him in a modelling audition.

"Sorry," the boy spoke out suddenly, his deep voice resounding in Yunho's head. They stood there awkwardly staring at each other, no words exchanged after he apologised.