"I sleepy" ♡

About:
↳ Colby gets home from filming with Sam and feels exhausted so you help him fall asleep.↲

—🝮—🝮—🝮—🝮—🝮—🝮—🝮—Y/N'S POV

—🝮—🝮—🝮—🝮—🝮—🝮—🝮—
Y/N'S POV

As I was sitting in the living room of the apartment I share with my amazing boyfriend, Colby Brock.
Watching Teen wolf whilst eating popcorn. I heard the apartment door starting to open quietly.

In stepped Colby. Wearing he's black hoodie and black ripped jeans with him mixture of rings he's collected over the years.

"Hello Love, how was filming?" I asked softly not to startle him. "Good, but exhausting" Colby mumbled, I went up to him and kissed him delicately on he's plump lip. "Go on Colbs, go get ready for bed I'll bring in some hot chocolate" I smiled lightly. I heard him say a small 'okay' before walking off to where our shared bedroom was.

When Colby was in the bedroom, I started making us both a hot chocolate. Once they were both in the microwave and I pressed the timer for 1 minute, I waited just looking through instagram before hearing the beeping. Taking the hot chocolates out and shutting the microwave I started making my way to Colby.

"Here baby" I said calmly and gently placed one of the hot chocolates on the bedside table. "Thank you Y/n/n" Colby said sleepily.
Putting on our favourite movie and snuggling up in bed together, our leg entangled sipping our drinks.
I heard Colby say something.

"Y/n..." Colby murmured,
"yes Love?" I answered.
"I sleepy" he said,
"go to bed my love, you've been busy" I said to him.

He snuggled up against me more and put his head in the crook of my neck and gently kissed it. "Goodnight honey, I love you.." he said against my neck. "Goodnight colbs" I said whilst kissing he's head and playing with he's hair.
/////////////////// time skip /////////////////About half an hour later I drifted off to sleep next to the love of my life.

Word count : 339 words
I hope yous enjoyed my first imagine!!

- Lex <3