Author's Note

To all of my Rainbow Squad,

      Thank you so much for reading my 1st story. Nakakatuwang isipin na natapos kong maisulat ang My World Revolves Around You (Crossing The Line Series 1) in just 8 days. Maraming salamat sa pagtitiwala at sa pagbabasa kahit na I know some of you are kind of hesitant na basahin ang story ko, dahil bago lang akong author. I just started from 0 readers and sa tiktok lang po ako nagpro-promote ng story ko.

      For the upcoming series to come (Crossing The Line Series 2, 3 and 4), sana patuloy niyo pa rin akong suportahan. Abangan niyo po ang stories nila Ezra, Levi at Zein also known as Rainbow Squad. I will do my best to make their stories worth it just like Kyle's.

   I also want to thank those readers who are helping me to promote my story. For those who recommended my story to their friends and for liking my Tiktok videos to support me. Lagi kong sinasabi 'to pero sasabihin ko ulit, please don't be scared to interact with me. A simple comment to my story can lighten up my day. It also makes me feel motivated sa pag-iisip ng mga scenes and scenarios.

   Lastly, I hope that you enjoy reading My World Revolves Around You. We made it this far Rainbow Squad! Nakakaiyak hahahaha! And we gained a lot of readers in just a few weeks! Again, thank you so much Rainbow Squad. Also stay safe and drink plenty of water.

Your Rainbow Squad Author,
Terrorious🌈💅