-chapter : 2-

"Cuz' if you piss me off
it's a shit show."

.

Turns out, saving people without a hero permit can get you into jail-
so here you we're being scolded for literally saving people..

'I mean it's not like I would've had to save anyone in the first place if they had just done their job..'
you thought bitterly, atleast the cop was getting close to finishing his dialouge.

"And that's is precisely why you should never do that again, ever."
his gleaming eyes looked down upon you in an almost intimidating way.

However, you just scoffed and glanced away in clear disrespect.

It's honestly ridiculous how you're the one getting scolded more than the actual criminals who killed a whole bunch of people like it was nothing-
and with that , you started walking away before the cop could start lecturing you again.

With a simple raised
middle finger up in the air behind your back, you walked away leaving the guy shocked.

.

A heavy and tired sigh escaped your lips as you plopped yourself onto your bed, it being all the more comfortable due to you being tired.

Even tho you we're extremely tired from all of that communication and human interaction, you couldn't
sleep at all—
the images of the bloodied up bodies laying on the tile floor, staring at you in their last moments of despair and pain before going lifeless.

The sight of blood splatters all over the once white floor plaguing your memory and haunting you.

You shook your head side to side in an attempt to make the bad thoughts go away, your hair swaying from side to side, getting even more messy.

Another sigh left your lips, this one sounding more annoyed— you made your way to the kitchen, your feet making slight pitter patter noises across the tiles.

Soon, you stated zooming around, gathering ingredients and cooking up one of your favorite dishes, something nostalgic and familiar to soothe your soul and mind.

Within a couple of minutes your dish of choice was finished and looking delicious, you sat down at the kitchen counter and you began eating.

Enjoying the dish in silence as your previous thoughts started floating away and leaving you alone, alone to enjoy your peaceful time.

However, not long after some other thoughts started plaguing your mind,
more specifically it was about what the reporters earlier said about U.A—
it's not like you haven't given it some thought and after their recommendations your want to join the school only seemed to grow.

After all, the worst case scenario is that you join the regular classes in U.A where there isn't a lot of fighting and that as a concept honestly didn't sound too bad.

Before what happened today you never really thought about trying out for such a prestigious school, especially after hearing that only the top 1 or 2% of people who try out get in there—
obviously alongside the people who we're lucky enough to get recommended aswell.

It certainly looked like it was a hard competition to get in but hey—
you only live once, right?

And with that, you nodded hardly at your own thoughts—

'Guess I am going to be trying to get into U.A after all..'

.

After finally deciding to try out for U.A, you decided to start training
your ass off.

Your parents didn't really care what you did at this point, so they didn't mind the sudden change in behavior,
in fact they seemed thrilled at the idea of their child finally becoming more active.

They seemed to very much like you actually taking care of yourself, they even went out of their way to start buying more protein foods and less unhealthy snacks.

Overall, you we're happy that they were atleast trying to help.

.

Wiping the sweat off of your forehead with a slight pant, you jogged to your water bottle, sipping a heavy jug with some water spilling down your throat.

Today, you had been training in your back garden for atleast an hour straight, you had been trying to come up with a poison strong enough to the point where a small explosion could be triggered after it took full affect—

you had been practicing on some poor flowers and trees in your back yard,
so far the explosion wasn't quite as strong as you wanted it to be, but you were honestly surprised that you even managed to pull it off in the first place.

With a slight huff, you got back to training.

This time however, something
felt.. off.

You just started to notice it now, but it felt like someone was watching you or maybe even observing you..?

However, you knew that possibly alerting the person that was watching, that you had caught onto the fact that they indeed we're watching you, would be dumb—

so you continued training like it was nothing at all, but this time you had moved onto some plants near the left side of the garden or more precisely,
where you felt the stares coming from.

At certain times, you would glance quickly to the direction of the stares, making sure to make it look natural and not out of place—
and surely there it was, a person watching you like a hawk.

The only true thing you could make out from the shadows where they were hidden was their strange silhouette, it looked abnormally large and it looked to be in an odd shape.

Said person definitely had some type of body mutation quirk that made them stick out almost like a sore thumb, but you decided to stop looking into that direction so that you wouldn't raise any suspicion.

You decided it was the best to wrap up training for today, as the thought of someone watching you started to slowly creep you out on a whole
new level.

And with that you dashed into your house, making sure to close the door behind you.

Swiftly you made your way towards your shower, you took a quick one just to make sure you didn't stink and lay in your own sweat as that would be quite disgusting—

you wrapped yourself in a towel, your feet made slight pitter patters as you stepped outside into your room.

You made sure to close your window but not before you glanced out one last time to see the silhouette retreating hastily.

A shiver ran up your spine, a suffocating feeling of discomfort coursing thru you—

you decided to shake it off and ignore it for now, which little did you know was a big mistake.

.