𝟎𝟏. first glances

⋅⋅⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅∙∘☽☾∘∙⋅⋅⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

The first day Rhea laid eyes on him, she felt hopeful and full of joy.

Feeling as if she was awakening from a deep slumber, she slowly opened her eyes.

"It's time." she heard a voice echoing through the room. She gazed around the inside of the domo and saw there were other people with her.

She walked to the back of the room, standing with her back to the wall. She looked at the statue of Arishem, which stood in the center of the place.

She lowered her head and saw golden lines forming her thistle purple suit with silver lines and details. She really liked it.

Walking aimlessly around the spacious room, she came across one of her companions. She was stunning, resembling a goddess, with white hair, blue eyes and a determined look on her face.

She smiled softly at Rhea "I'm Thena."

The brunette smiled back, "Nice to meet you Thena, I'm Rhea".

She raised an eyebrow, "Lovely name, see you down there". Then she walked away from her. Rhea already liked her, she thought she would be a very good friend to have.

She wandered around some more, meeting new eternals and chatting with each of them.
She felt her heart fill with joy, happy that so far, she was getting along well with her new family.

She was finishing a nice conversation with the speedster, Makkari, when a voice with a deep accent behind her spoke, "I don't recall meeting you, beautiful."

Turning around her eyes immediately connected with icy blue ones. They belonged to a man, he had a black suit on and a smirk plastered on his face. She could admit he was easy on the eyes, and could tell by the expression on his face he thought highly of himself.

"Rhea" she stated and extended her hand to him, eyeing him up.

"Oh yes I know, I heard." The man really looked at her, she carried herself with an air of elegance. He was certain she was able to kill him with a flick of her hand if she wanted to.

Confidence radiated from her in large waves, and he liked that. Nevertheless, he thought to himself, she looked cute.

Glancing down at her outstretched hand, he took it delicately and brought it to his lips, "Druig" he whispered, his lips brushing against her hand each time he spoke, his breath fanning over it.