~ Feelings ~ 1

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's a new ss idea that's been in my drafts for over two months, Hope ya'll enjoy reading, do lmk how you guys liked it :)

===============================================================================

Background Info: Ishqi's marriage with Mayank breaks but Sonu and Raj's gets delayed to a month ahead as well. Ahaan doesn't destroy or ridicule Ishqi but they come back to Delhi and continue with their normal lives, but things aren't the same anymore. After 1 month, upon insistence from Sonu Ishqi goes to the Malhotra mansion, with her feelings buried deep inside her heart and ready to face those she left behind.

=====

It had been over a month since Ishqi had come in contact with the Malhotra's, not once had she entered the street they lived on and neither had she called or texted anyone except Kartik and Sonu, whatever had happened in the last few months, she had developed a very pure and strong bond with the two.

Another bond was created as well, with someone it was wrong with...but that link had no name, no title and no label. It was just a period of infatuation that hadn't lasted for more than a few weeks, she told herself but she knew it wasn't true.

It had been over a month and still, Ishqi hadn't been able to forget Ahaan, he invaded her thoughts and destroyed her peace. She imagined him in places he would never come, like the corner of the street where her favourite panipuri was sold or in the garden of the old age home.

But it wasn't all her fault either! Every time she would try to forget him a text message out of no where would appear, from him- Every week he texted her, his messages seemed like those of a friend but that's what they weren't!

"How are you Ishqi?"
"How's your job going?"
"How's maasi?"
"You're taking care of your health na? No compromises with that!"

Those were what majority of his messages were, although they were basic and repetitive, for her they meant a lot. But she didn't get why he was holding onto her...didn't he hate her? or claim that at least! 4 weeks and a message every week from him, but a day before he'd asked to meet her. "NOOOOO" was her reply but she didn't type that out, instead she said, "why do you want to meet me?" and he hadn't replied after that.

"You're dumb Ishqi! Should'a just said a simple yes or no!" was what she yelled out loud after he didn't write back. But alas, she wasn't looking for heartbreak or something that she knew wouldn't end well.

"HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND ISHQI!...And she's perfect for him and his family" she used to scold herself but it all went in vain. One thing she was sure of was that she would try her hardest to never see him again, and it seemed like it was for the better.

Ishqi would've never agreed to go there if Sonu hadn't informed her that the rest of the family had gone out to shop and she needed her not as a friend but as a sister."Yeh lijiye" she said as she handed the auto driver a hundred rupee note and got off.

She walked towards the main gate and pushed the door open, Sonu had previously informed her that it would be left unlocked for her to enter. Ishqi took a deep breath and made her way inside the house, as she reached the top of the stairs, her chain of thoughts was broken by Kartik who put his arm around her shoulder and said, "Hiiii Ishqi!! Kaisi ho yaar?! Thank god tum aagayi warna toh kuch logon ka gussa mujhpe nikal jaata!"

Ishqi chuckled, "Hey Kartik, arrey haan woh buss traffic bohot thi, lekin Sonu kahan pe hai?"

Kartik: Woh chipkali hogi apne room mein, Raj se baat kar rahi hogi- yehi kaam hai usska aajkal!

Ishqi: Ohh okay- she had the urge to ask him about Ahaan but she did not,"Sonu clarified that only the elders had gone shopping, phir yeh AVM kahan hai?" she said to herself as her eyes travelled around.

Kartik smirked looking at her and said, "Dadi ne bhai se kahan ke woh Rhea ke taraf thodi efforts daale toh woh usski ki planning mein laage hue hai!"

"Oh"- Escaped her lips and something inside her broke, but still she retained the smile on her face and said, "tumhare bhaiyya aur romantic gesture, no chance...date pe le bhi gai toh sanskaron ka bhashan deinge uss bechari ko!"

Kartik suppressed his laughter and said, "Lekin woh toh kisi festival, movie date yah hike ki planning kar rahe hai"

Ishqi faked a laugh, "Tum sure ho ke tum "Mr. Ahaan Veer Malhotra" ki baat kar rahe ho na? Kyunke jiss AVM ko mein jaanti woh inn saab cheezeon mein zero hai, ek number ke darpook hai tumhare bhai!"

Kartik: Hmm, darte toh hai bhai...but Rhea ke liye koi romantic gesture karne se nahi...

Ishqi: Toh phir? Let me guess....dance karne se darte hoge!

Kartik: Nope!

Ishqi: Accha! Toh phir romantic movies dekhne se-

Kartik: Yeh saab toh hai hi sahi but list mein pehle number pe kuch aur hai...jo mujhe khud iss ek mahine mein pata chala hai..

Ishqi: Accha? Phir baatao...kis cheez se darte hai tumhare mahaan bhai?

Kartik smiled and said, "tumhe khone se"

His reply caught Ishqi off guard, "huh?"

"hmm" he replied and went away, leaving Ishqi feeling the butterflies in her stomach reviving, "aisa kaise?" she mumbled- "tu chod Ishqi! Kartik ko toh mazak karne ki aadat hai!" she said to herself and pushing these thoughts away, Ishqi made her way towards Sonu's room only to be pulled away by someone.

Ishqi immediately recognized the touch, it was Ahaan. 

//To Be Continued//

(Published: December 19, 2021) 

================================================================================

That's all for today guys!! Hope ya'll enjoyed it! ♡ { Word Count: 1070 } Next part will be updated soon! 💖 Do let me know how it was! 💕

Pls ignore any mistakes 😙

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸