Push Me (Soul Eater,Dragonaut,and Aria The Scarlet Ammo Cross Over)

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN SOUL EATER DRAGONAUT THE RESONANCE NOR ARIA THE SCARLET AMMO. I DON'T OWN THEIR PLOTS NOR THE CHARATERS.  I ONLY OWN SOME OF THE PLOT AND MY CHARATERS.

EVERYTHING ELSE GOES TO THEIR CREATORS AND FUNIMATION.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years ago.

Yuki POV:

I was in Stein's class room when I felt a sharp pain. I started breathing hard not wanting to scream and intrupt class.

The pain got stronger and stronger and stronger. I couldn't take it any more. I groaned louder and louder till the scream that had been building inside my throat decided to make itself known to the world.

I was on the floor arching my back and screaming in pain, clucthing my chest. It felt as if someone was ripping my soul slowly in two  while someone else was stabbing me with 2 knives in my pressure points while another pair of hands touched my cuts while the last pair of hands beat me and rubbed cleaning suplies deep into my cuts.

I felt someone come over and touch me. They picked me up. I was still screaming and my throat was protesting. Then someone injected somethig into my arm. I stopped screaming. The hands stopped messing with me and my soul felt replinished.

I opened my eyes that I had closed from the pain. I saw Stein standing over me glaring at the door. I followed the invisible trail his eyes left and saw Soul standing there with Maka.

They were holding hands. They looked shocked that Stein was glaring at them.

Then I started screaming again. The pain came back stronger than last time but I knew it wasn't as strong as it could get yet.

I knew what I had to do.

"Do it." A voice whispered.

"Yes do it." Another agreed and pretty soon all I heard in my head were whispers of the words 'do it' over and over and over again.

I finally gave in. A tatoo of twin angel wings with the words dragon angel in between the wings appereared on my right wrist. A tatoo of twin guns with a golden halo over them appered on my left wrist.

They were my marks. Marks of what? Simple the guns. They mean fighter A.K.A that I'm a certifited graduate. Graduate of what? You will find out later. The halo over the guns mean angel.

The angel wings on my right wrist stands for dragon. And since they are angel wings.

I felt them glowing telling me that they were glowing. I felt all tingly all over and I knew that they were healing me.

Soul POV:

((Back a little before her pain))

I was walking with Maka to the death room. We hadn't gone to class yet. Why? Simple I was gonna break my reasonce with Yuki. She doen't understand me like Maka. And Maka weilds me better. Not to mention she has a much bigger chest.

What? I'm a guy don't look at me like that. Yuki is as flat as a board. And Maka at least has A-cups. Besides Maka is my girlfriend of 2 months.

We walked into the death room.

"Hey Lord Death we are here and ready." Maka said when we spotted the grim reaper we called Lord Death.

He was sitting on the floor drink what seemed like tea. Not sure what kind.

"Are you sure that we should do this? Aria would pump us full of holes, Kinji would go hysteria mode on our asses, Machina would hold us down while they tourture us, Widow would help her, And Howling will burn up our remains." Spirit said trying to stop the said grim reaper from breaking our weapon miester partnership.