1 - Let Me Hold You

Todoroki's POV:

i slowly open my eyes to see green, fluffy hair right below my head, and arms wrapped around my lower chest, holding me tight. i can hear light snores coming from the mouth of this green-haired person.

as i go to move a bit, trying to get myself out of this cuddle-buddy position i hear a light groan. and arms holding onto me even tighter, so i figure maybe i should just stay and enjoy this. let them sleep.

i slowly began moving my right arm off of this adorable green-haired cuddle-buddy and reach my phone to check what time it is. i press the button on the right side of my phone gently to see that it's 5:58 am. and i realize that i had set an alarm for 6:00 am last night, i don't want to wake this adorable green-haired boy up, so i use face-ID and get into my phone, click the "clock" app and go to "alarms" and switch off the "6:00am" alarm to let him sleep. after i finished doing that i'm too comfortable to try and get up and get ready so i sit and play a game for a bit to wait for my cuddle-buddy to wake up.

Midoriya's POV:

i'm really comfortable and warm right now, i don't feel like waking up at all. but there's school today and a test, i need to get up. but then i hear a small sound from above my head, it sounds like a phone notification or something like that. so i look up to see a red and white haired, big scar on the left eye, handsome as hell boy looking down at me, looking disappointed in himself. that's when i notice that he had his phone in his hands and seemed to have gotten a notification without having silent mode on.
"uh, morning?" he says to me, shutting off his phone and putting it aside.

"morning shouto, what was that sound?"
"notification... sorry for waking you up izuku"
"it's fine shouto, what time is it though?"
"6:15" he answers to my question, checking his phone.

"hm, 5 more minutes to cuddle?" i ask, rearranging my arms to have my right arm under him, holding onto him. and my left arm moving up to his face, holding his right cheek.
"sure, or we could make it 10..." he says, his voice getting lower throughout the sentence. he's practically whispering by the end of the sentence.
"or 15" i say back, laughing as i say it. "but 10 works" i say, smiling at him.
"10 minutes it is, wanna watch something?" sho asks me, grabbing his phone and unlocking it.
"mhm!" i answer back. and so i rearrange myself to lay on his left arm, my left hand sitting on his chest, my right arm underneath him, my legs tangled up with his. and then his left hand, holding his phone and wrapping his arm around me, allowing me to get comfortable. and right arm holding onto me, around the left side of my waist.

"what do you want to watch?"
"hm, your choice." i say back. snuggling closer into his chest and holding onto him tighter.
"what about markiplier? you said you liked him didn't you?" shouto asks me. (i love markiplier so much lmao)
"of course you remember that sho" i say, snuggling my face into his chest and giggling.
"well, i guess we're doing markiplier then." shouto says, giggling a bit with me and switches his phone from his left to his right hand. and moving his left hand to my hair and stroking it lightly. "c'mon, let's watch before times out"
"alright" i reply back, moving my head up to look at his phone screen.

Todoroki's POV

izuku and i have been cuddling and watching youtube for about 10 minutes now. i don't think he realizes though. so i pause the video and remind him about school,
"it's been 10 minutes 'zuku, we should get ready for school."
"mmmmph, i don't want toooooo" he replies back in a muffled voice because he moved his face into my chest while saying it.
"sorry izuku, it's a requirement. and it's thursday, only today and tomorrow then we're done for the weekend."

"hmph, fine, but i get one of your hoodies"
"we wear uniforms?"
"i'm wearing it on our lunch break, we only have two classes after it."
"alright, what hoodie?"
"your red and black one"
"it isn't washed yet, are you sure you want to wear it?"
"it's fine, it'll smell more like you" izuku says, and i notice that i go bright red as he says it. he likes my hoodies because of my scent? just the thought of that makes me blush.

"sho?" 'zuku says, lifting himself up and on top of me. both arms on the bed, both on either side of me. like he's pinning me down. "shoutoooooo?" " you there?" he says waving his hand in front of my face and moving closer to me.
"what? oh, yeah. sorry" i say back, pulling myself out of the daze i was in.

"hm, where's the hoodie?" 'zuku asks, standing up off my bed and grabbing my right arm to lift me up out of bed. he seems to struggle a bit with trying to pull me up, so i play along with it.
"come on shoutooooo" he says, trying to pull me up using more strength.
"gravity's not working anymore 'zuku" i say, going limp on my bed, watching him struggle as i chuckle.
"shoutooo! get uppppp!"
"i cant, try harder"
"shouto todoroki! get up!"
"cant, sorry izuku"
"fine, no cuddles for the rest of the week and weekend then." he says, letting me go and sitting on the floor next to my bed, crossing his arms and pouting, facing away from me. so i got up, not getting cuddles from izu? that just sounds illegal.

"okay, i'll get the hoodie." i say, walking towards my laundry basket, grabbing the red and black hoodie from it and handing it to izuku.

10 minutes later

"c'mon! let's go meet the others!" izuku says, and so, that's what we do.

1,043 words