2 - Morning Fun

Midoriya's POV:

"c'mon sho! let's go meet uraraka, iida, momo, and tsu! they said the common room right?" i ask, grabbing shouto's right hand with my left and pulling him outside of his dorm, both dressed, and he took a quick shower. i also have one of my toothbrushes in his bathroom, he told me i could because he wanted sleepovers more often. and so we finished getting ready about 10 minutes ago, and played on our phones for a bit before exiting shouto's dorm room.

we were in the elevator and heading to the common room where all our other classmates should be, or will be. shouto had his phone out and didn't realize that the elevator door opened, so i figured, let's play.

so i grabbed his phone out of his hand and ran out of the elevator, past the couch in front of me, and laughed. i looked behind me and saw shouto running after me with a smile on his face, he was slightly laughing. it was an adorable sight. i ran into the kitchen and stayed for a few seconds, watching shouto get closer and closer, when he stepped foot into the kitchen i ran past him, dodging his arms and into the living room where most of our other classmates were.

they were watching us and whispering with giggles in between each of their words. some of them took their phones out and recorded, which i really didn't care, i loved this moment.

i looked behind me again and saw shouto behind the couch, the couch i was in front of, in a crouching-but-standing pose, smiling and breathing hard. i was on the other side of the couch, holding his phone in the air to show him i still had it, i wasn't going to go through it, i just wanted to have a bit of fun.

he moved to his left, slowly, attempting to get closer to me, so i moved to my left, attempting to get farther away from him. and so, he stood there, and so did i. that's when he hopped over the couch and went to run after me, so i ran away giggling as i did.

Todoroki's  POV:

i'm running after izuku, panting a bit, but chuckling, he always finds a way to make me smile. the way he's giggling as he's running from me, holding my phone in his hands is one of the most adorable things i've seen him do.

he ran back into the kitchen, and before he turned around i ducked down, staying out of sight, and peeked over the corner of the counter seeing him look around, panting and confused, looking for me while holding my phone to his chest.

i slowly creep behind him when he turns around for a second, i stood up and grabbed his upper waist, pulling him up and spinning him a few times. he was laughing, and it was the best laugh i've heard from him, of course it made me laugh as well. i set him down gently and kept my arms around his waist, moving my face into his soft green hair, still smiling.

it smelled like blooming flowers, the kind he loves to pick in the spring when we're on walks together.

i lifted up my right hand and grabbed my phone slowly from his hand. he let it happen, still giggling and trying to catch his breath. our classmates from behind us in the living room were laughing as well, and a ton of the girls just went: "awwwwwwwwwwww"

and i'm fine with it, this is amazing. i never thought i could've been this happy, it took only the first day of school for him to approach me, i was very hesitant to speak to someone, so i tried to tell him i wasn't here for friends. those were the words that i hated. i hated that i said that to him now, because now, i get to hug him, kiss him, cuddle him, and he's the reason i actually smile now. at first i distanced from him and wanted nothing to do with social or physical contact with izuku, but now, that's all i want with him.

izuku moved my left hand away from his waist, then interwinded  his right hands fingers with mine. he moved his back away from my chest, still holding my hand, walked to the living room with our other classmates.

"well i see you're having a good morning huh?" iida asked izuku, smiling a bit as ochako holds onto his arm, grinning at us. i noticed bakugou in the corner of one of the couches, looking at something on his phone. he was, crying?

it was weird to see him tear up like that, i've never even seen him cry before.
"haha, yeah, you guys?" izuku replied to iida's question, looking up at iida and down to uraraka after. but i figured he might want to see that bakugou is crying, so i lean towards his left side and whisper to him:

"izuku, look to your right, bakugou is tearing up at something."
"he is?!" izuku whisper-yells back, quickly looking to his right at bakugou. "whoa..." izuku let out a light sigh. still staring at bakugou, his eyes lit up once he saw that bakugou was crying, he had a very sympathetic look on his face, and started to walk over, but stopped himself before going any further.

Midoriya's POV:

i'm looking at kacchan, he's tearing up at something. i haven't seen him tear up like that since our fight outside of the dorms a few months ago.

but, me asking him what's up... no thanks, i'd get blasted into next week. i'd love to try and help him, but i should get someone else to do it, he would never want me specifically to help him with anything. at the most it would just make him feel worse than he already does.

and so, i walked towards kirishima's dorm, you know, since they're dating, and knocked on his door. he opened his door slowly, and seemed kind of... happy?

"what's up midobro?"
"uhm, kacchan is tearing up in the common room, do you think you could check on him? he wouldn't want me to." i say, rubbing the back of my neck.
"midoriya..." kirishima says, trailing his voice away from volume every millisecond of my name.
"are you alright?"

"i broke up with him."

"what?"
"yeah..." "it just wasn't working"
"how wasn't it working?"

"he was always too loud, and would get angry way too quickly at something. it got annoying really quickly, i just don't want to be around him anymore."
"you broke up with him, because you don't like him for himself?" "that's how he's always been kirishima. it's not like he can change that, and you chose to ask him out in the first place, why now are you saying that everything was bad."

"hey, i lost feelings."
"and that's fine, but what did you text him?"
"..."
"can i see the texts?"
"i'd prefer you didn't."
"it's fine, but what would you have said that made him cry immediately other than the break up part?"
"..."
"kirishima."

"i told him to back off, that i never loved him in the first place... along with..."
"along with what?!"
"he should just leave. nobody likes how he's always yelling and screaming at them..."
"what the hell?!"
"i'm sorry."
"don't even." i said, angrily, running back to the common room to see kacchan.
i peeked past the corner of the wall and saw shouto trying to talk to kacchan, but he was just crying. some of our other classmates noticed, and i know that he hates being the center of attention during something like this. so i walked towards him and shouto, and made sure that everyone backs away from him. okay izuku, just try. he needs someone right now.

"kacchan..."
"w-what?" he asks, looking up at me with ruby eyes, full of tears, and stifling as he says it.
"i know what happened, we can go talk about it if you'd like...?" i say, looking at shouto and back at kacchan, just to show shouto that i know exactly what i'm doing.

"it's no use."
"it is, kacchan. do you want to talk about it?"
"...mhm..." he mummers back, lowering his face to look down at his lap and wiping the tears from his face. except they don't stop, they just keep flowing down his face, quickly.
"midoriya..." iida says from behind me, grabbing a light hold of my arm.
"yeah?" i say back, glancing down at the hold he has on my arm back to his face.

"you two may skip today, but tomorrow is a requirement."

1,468 words.