CHAPTER 1

NO POV

The weather was decent on a cold evening as the sun slowly begins to set over the horizon. The sun turned from blue, to bright tints of orange, pink, an yellow, as if a picture was painted in the sky. The people of Japan were beginning to head home, and heroes were beginning to finish up their daily patrols. At first glance it would appear that verything was completely ordinary. That is, for everyone except for a young 4 year old boy named Y/N. The poor lad had lost both of his parents in a car accident that'd left him as the sole survivor. The whole event had all but broken him mentally, and emotionally. He had shut out everyone, and isolated himself, refusing to get even remotely attached to anyone, for any reason. All because of the fear that he would wind up losing them. He wasn't ready to go through that again. He was currently sitting against a building in a dark alley, all alone, cold, and near starving as his stomach growls loudly. He holds his stomach in pain, it's been about a week since he last had a proper meal, and he knew that if he didn't find something to eat, and soon, he wouldn't make it on his own much longer.

Y/N POV

My tummy hurts really bad, and I'm so hungry. I hold my stomach, letting out a barely audible groan. It's been a long time since I last ate, but I don't have any money to buy some. I look around, trying to find anyone that could help, but there's no one. The one time I actually want to see someone, there's no one around. At least that's what I thought until I heard someone walking towards me. For the first time in what felt like years, I felt a little bit of hope, as a small smile appears on my face. I attempted to stand up, but I couldn't. I was just too tired, and hungry. I can still hear someone walking closer. At this point, I do the only thing I can think of. I let out a few quiet whimpers.

Me: "Please.....help me."

Izumi POV

I was on my way back to the dorms after stopping at the store to buy some All Might merchandise again, when I started hearing what sounded like someone crying. After following the noise for about 5 minutes, I stopped next to a dark alley. And that's when I saw something that nearly broke my heart. There was a little boy who looked about 4 years old, lying against the wall, whimpering and crying. And what he says makes my heart shatter.

Little boy: "Please.....help me."

Almost immediately I go over to him. Looking at him, I saw that he was definitely malnourished, and probably hasn't had anything to drink in a long time.

Me: 'Oh my god. How did this happen?'

I knew that I couldn't just leave him here on his own, he looked like he wouldn't last much longer out here. And something just made me want to keep him safe, and take care of him. Without further hesitation, I gently picked him up in my arms and held him close to me. He lets out a slight whimper, and I see a tear roll down his cheek. I carefully whipe away his tears with my finger.

Me: "Shh,shh,shh, it's alright sweetie, I'm here, I'm gonna get you some help, ok?"

He stops whimpering, and slowly smiles slightly before nuzzling into my chest, clinging to me tightly.

Little boy: "Thank...you."

He passes out, and I start rushing back to UA. Hopefully I can find some help for this little cutie.