1

{George's point of view}
First day of freshmen year and there's already a party. Karl said that he's totally going just to hook up with someone. I kinda worry about his mental health. I decided to go because it would be weird not to expecialy when everyone I know is going. Honestly im just going to get drunk and I'm not gay or want to fuck any girl at that party. Karl told me to wear something hot like I have anything that is hot. I put on a skirt and some black leggings with holes in them. I looked at my shirts and picked out a thin white shirt with buttons. Karl calls me and tells me he's here so I grabbed a purse and grabbed my phone. I locked my house and hopped into Karl's car. "You look good you sure your not trying to suduce someone"(Karl said with a laugh). "I'm not plaining on hooking up with someone"(George said with a tease at the end). Karl drives to this huge mansion that looks super nice and clean. "we're here!"(Karl said while getting out of his car). I stepped out of the car and walked in. Karl grabbed two beers and gave one to me and ,of course I cugged it. I went to the bar and drank two more now I'm drunk like really drunk. A dirty blonde boy comes and sits next to me and gives me a smile. "Two please one for him and one for me"(dream said). The bar person got both of the drinks and slid one of them to me ,and the other to the dirty blonde boy."What's your name princess"(dream said). I looked at him and smiled. "George what about you?"(George asked In a flirty tone). "Oh yeah I should probably introduce myself Hi I'm dream the school president"(dream said while smiling at George). I didn't hear the last part but all I knew is he was hot. "So what do you do on your free times~"(George flirted). He looks at me and smirks. "Trying to suduce me huh try better princess ~"(dream flirted). Before I can say anything else Karl and his new boyfriend sapnap invited me and dream to spin the bottle. "Come-on George you'll love it"(Karl said while getting the bottle ready). Me and dream sat down and Karl spined the bottle. The bottle kept on spinning till it hit sapnap. "Are we doing kissing or fucking?"(George asked). Karl looked at him and smiled."just kissing"(karl said while he kissed sapnap). "It's your turn George"(sapnap said). I tuned the bottle and spinned it. I watched it go around and around. Then it landed on dream. I looked at him and smiled. "Don't be a wuss and kiss"(Karl said). I looked into dreams eyes and touched his skin I rubbed his cheek and went in for a kiss. Karl called off spin the bottle and me and dream where still kissing. "Get a room"(Karl yelled). Dream sticked the middle finger up and told everyone to leave. "Is this your house?"(George asked). He looked at me and smiled. "Yup it's all mine. So say you give me your phone number and I'll invite you over sometime"(dream said). I shook my head yes and gave him my phone number. "Wait before you go"(dream said). Dream walked to me and gave me a kiss then we made out. He started to take off my thin white shirt and broke all the buttons off. He slid up my skirt and started to rub my thigh. After that everything went black and I woke up from my alarm. What the hell happened last. I got ready for school and got in my car. I drove to school then headed to my first class. I ran to Karl. "What the hell happened last night?"(George asked). Karl looked at me and smiled. "Don't you dare give me that face now what the hell happened"(George said). "You hooked up with someone"(Karl said). My heart immediately fell to the ground. "W-who was it?(George asked). Karl looked at me."His name was Dream i'm pretty sure he goes here"(Karl said). As soon as I can say something i get a text message. Someone texted me hey it's Dream want to meet up after school?. I texted back. Sure but where exactly?. As soon as I turned off my phone I got another text message. In the student Council room at 5. I turned off my phone and headed to my second class. There's only 30 minutes left so I decided to do my work sheet and leave early. I walked around the halls to find the student council room and by the time I got there is was 5.