you're a slut. (normal sex ig p1)

"y/n, you're so pretty." c/n whispers in my ear.
"thank you," I whisper and blush.
he rarely ever compliments me like that, but I still can't believe how nice he is to me.

we met a few years ago, and we've become close in 9th grade. we're both in 11th now.

I would love it if I could call him mine, I already have a massive crush on him, and he admitted to liking me back too. we talk like we're dating, we act physically like we're dating. but he still won't ask me, and I'm way to shy to ask him first. hopefully, he does it soon.
I push my thoughts away and try to engage in an actual conversation with him.

"umm..." I pause for a minute trying to come up with something. spoiler alert, I don't.
he says something but I couldn't hear him because I was so concentrated on trying to find words to say.
"what'd you say?" I ask him, smiling a bit.
he giggles "I said, what?"
"oh, I'm trying to come up with something to talk about c/n."
I STILL try to come up with something, but he beats me to it.
"well, do you want to play truth or dare?" he asks

I always thought truth or dare was a little kid's game, but I don't care, anything to distract me from sitting here and saying nothing.

"of course, you go first tho, okay?" I say back
"alright, truth or dare?" he asks
"truth." I say

I always pick the truth. when I was in middle school and used to play this game, people used to give me the boldest dares, and I hated them. for example, my best friend asked me truth or dare, and I picked dare. she said to kiss my crush, and I did.

I went up to him a little bit later, during lunch, and I leaned in. my heart was racing, my blood pumping a million times faster. but, he pushed me off, and looked at me, and burst out laughing. so did the rest of the cafeteria. I ran and started crying.

and that's why I will rarely pick dare again, seems dramatic, but I was 11. of course it was dramatic for me.

I tune back in to see what he's gonna say. he instantly says "boring." after I pick the truth. I stick my tongue out and blow a raspberry.
"dogs or cats?" he says
"woah, original. " I tease at him.
I continue and say cats.
he also blows a raspberry.
I ask him truth or dare, and he picks truth too.
I copy him and call him boring.
I overthink the answer and try to think for a good truth. I crawl out of my skin and ask him how long he liked me, and why?

he gets flustered, and eventually says "8th grade, and I just think that you're an amazing person, and you're funny, caring, honest, and all the corny stuff."

I smile and pretend to move on instantly, but I can tell that's going to be on my mind forever.

"truth or dare beautiful?" he says
"dare." I decide to take it up a step, this could be way more fun if I get out of my comfort zone for once.

he smiles almost devilishly, which I think is.. interesting for the least.
"good choice. I dare youu..." he pauses for a minute, he looks like he's hesitant to say something, but he finally says it.
"take off your pants," he says.
I sit there in shock, he hasn't asked me to do such a thing, ever.
but I do like him, and he likes me, what's the worst that could happen?

I take off my pants literally 5 seconds after he told me to. I'm kinda... getting horny? I'm still a virgin. but I would adore losing it to him. I'm once again, overthinking. I doubt that anything will happen, it won't hurt if it did tho.

he smiles at me and checks me out, it's clear that he can see my lace red panties.

I do have to admit, I do dress up nicely, (underneath) every time we hang out, just in case anything like this happens.